Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've finally arrived as a triathlete with prowess in swimming, cycling, and running. My only issue is that I swim like a cyclist, run like a swimmer, and cycle like a runner....
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Justin88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need specialized 07 trivents in size 45 and the only ones that keep showing up on ebay are 47s... WAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [danielito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm danielito and I'm too important to be respectful of people's wishes.

WWWAAAHH

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: JulianInEngland: Jun 6, 08 21:15
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 4 1/2 months off my day job and I can't decide what to do with my time yet...waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

So far have helped my parents pruning for a week because they have the flu, problem is that makes them depressed and that rubs off on me .. waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

And as a result I have only managed one swim in the last week...waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh......

The price of flying has just gone up due to oil hitting $140 a barrel....waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Food just doubled in price.....................waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I just got snowed on while outside working.........waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Even 'SlowTwitch' is starting to get repetitive .waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Frank Day and Andrew Coggan and there on going battle is getting boring.........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Slowtwitch has too much wingeing on it....waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

The world champs triathlon is getting modified to a short 'tri.chill.athon' and there are no winners...waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

No one has told me they like the photo displays on my website recently....waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh and no triathlon suit sales in the last few days....waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

www.triathlonshots.com

waaahhh.................

http://www.TriathlonShots.com
Full event coverage of triathlon/ironman in photos.

Last edited by: triathlonshots: Jun 6, 08 23:55
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [triathlonshots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I never saw this thread before since it started when I was on hiatus - WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

There are waaay too many stooopid 300+ post threads of late - WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

FD has personally assured I will NEVER buy PC's, and I've lost about 98% of the high regard I used to hold AC in - WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Epicman is over and now I won't get to go to the LP Brewery for another year - WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My PT SL crapped out 50m into the Epicman ride, and now I don't have any data to download. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Everybody swims better than me, because they all swim more than me, and it's just NOT FAIR!!!
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swimfan is back, but he's been neutered. WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Paulo is not back, and ST is becoming totally wussified - WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just realized my bike is too big for me...

Even though I keep buying smaller tri suits, my butt isn't getting any smaller...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I went for a Sunday ride and the wind was not at my back the entire time. In fact, sometimes it blew in my face, and sometimes it blew from the side and I did not like it WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Post deleted by pianoplayer [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i ought to do mine homework but i'm on ST whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

you guys whine to much whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

people on ST are all jerks whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I need the red group on mine roadbike but i can't afford it ....... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

nobody loves 650c any more whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JackL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have nothing to complain about - waaaaah!

Quote | Reply
Andy, Julian, Katy, Michael and Malik made me stay out too late last night and I didn't get up to go swim. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one at Alcatraz listened to me when I yelled at them from my kayak to SWIM THE F#UK TOWARD SHORE NOW! And they all went waaaay down Crissy Field and had to run back to the yacht club to hit the timing pads. waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Someone dropped out of a race because they felt they weren't up to continuing and then posted on ST because they thought it'd be humorous and a little instructive AND THE HTFU DICKHEADS GOT THEIR TIGHTY WHITEYS IN A TWIST! waaaahhhhhhhhh!

I wore my black Peaceful Tribe/Cervelo longsleeve tech tee and classic Transition Sports running cap all day yesterday at the expo (after I was done not helping idiots swim the correct course) AND NO ONE SAID HI OR ANYTHING! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

I forgot paddling on the Bay for hours makes you hurt in ways triathlon never would. WAAAAAAAAAHHHH! ouch

Two dickheads gave all of us competent Bay Area paddlers a bad name because they didn't bother TO CALL ANYONE WHEN THEY KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO BE MISSED THUS CAUSING THOUSANDS OF TAX DOLLARS IN WASTED TIME AND FUEL NOT TO MENTION UNTOLD WORRY FOR THE POOR SAPS THAT LOVE THEM! wwwwaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

No one cares about the protecting the environment because they're all so busy thinking about if their butt looks good in those Desoto shorts or if that chick at the pool will think they're cool because I spent all my money on the PC3 to go on top of my Audi. wah.

Congradulations on getting looser into the dictionary in place of loser. It should be spelled loozer anyways. Loozers. wah.

Mr. Uncaptured External Costs

Fossil carbon is planetary poison.
Last edited by: tim-mech: Jun 9, 08 13:24
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tim-mech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>>I wore my black Peaceful Tribe/Cervelo longsleeve tech tee and classic Transition Sports running cap all day yesterday at the expo (after I was done not helping idiots swim the correct course) AND NO ONE SAID HI OR ANYTHING! WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!<<

Didn't see you!

But the other Tim wore his on Saturday and I talked to him.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The other Tim got talked to by Cathy and has THE SAME COOL SHIRT AS ME! Waaaahhhhhhhhh!

(yeah, that's OK, I had to run home and be a dad again so I was only at the expo from about 2:20 to 3:20 race clock time)

Mr. Uncaptured External Costs

Fossil carbon is planetary poison.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [carlson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found slowtwitch a week after the hottie thread was pulled and so I never got to see it - waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

(no seriously, I am still really upset about this)

This is the funniest thing I have read on ST in a long, long time. Particularly as I was a faithful follower of the greatest thread in internet history and know what you missed.

You have my condolences.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [tim-mech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one at Alcatraz listened to me when I yelled at them from my kayak to SWIM THE F#UK TOWARD SHORE NOW! And they all went waaaay down Crissy Field and had to run back to the yacht club to hit the timing pads. waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Tim apparently wasn't near me in the water because I would have listened if he would have told me to SWIM THE F#UK TOWARD SHORE and would not have wasted so much time. But I know better than to do what I did so its all my fault I ended up waaaay dow Crissy Field anyway. Waaaaahhh.

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Post deleted by JHo [ In reply to ]
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [JHo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just read what you wrote and become bored . waaaaaaaahhhhh!

Than I discovered I read too many things on slowtwitch and missed my run. waaaaaaahhh

Then I found out my slow ass isn't any better off running anyway, maybe typing waaaaaaahhhh is worth something for the greater good.

Then I found out that I am full of shit and still have to run anyway WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

I just received the bill from my Immigration Attorney and I'm going to have to sell my Super Mountain Bike..... Good bye XTerras... WHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
(Seriously, what a rip-off this immigration shit is...)
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Maui] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two weeks ago, my first ever duathlon was cancelled due to rain.

Last sunday, my first ever triathlon was cancelled due to severe t-storms.

My A race, Hy-Vee, has dropped the swim due to flooding.

Tonight I missed out on my first ever time trial race, stuck in traffic because everyone was slowing down to gawk at the damn water level of the Des Moines River.

Following this trend, I'm fairly certain I won't get the job I recently interviewed for either.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mertztr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mertztr is going to cry a river and cancel my next race.

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Quote | Reply
Okay, you really got it bad...but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :-)

Please do not PM me, reply to my post or anything. I don't want what you have to rub off on me :D

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [mertztr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mertztr missed the most perfect weather conditions at the TT tonight whaaaaaaaaa!

I didn't get lunch before I got wrapped up in meetings all afternoon whaaaaaaaaaaa!

I ate anyway at 4pm and my gut was still so full 3 hours later I had a crappy time at the TT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its Biotch...you'll never cut it in the hood.

;-)

In Reply To:
I thought it was "bee-yotch?"

T.
Quote Reply
Re: Cry like a little biatch here. [Hot Tamales] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's actually "biatch" but nice try. :-)

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply

Prev Next