Re: Let's see your ride! [ace7196] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [pj2433] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Bman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you have any trouble getting that saddle to fit with that seatpost? With the carbon rails and all..?
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sktordie88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you meant mine - it has vanox rails, not carbon - no issues with fit.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [sktordie88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It fit like a glove and I have not had one issue yet.

Life is good. It would only get better if I could ride every day for 9 hours and work for 1-2. Life is so backwards.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

persequetur vestra metas furiose
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [E_moto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shouldn't you be playing football instead of doing tri?

Nice bikes by the way. Nice to see there are other nice bikes out there besides Cervelo.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The bikes definitely look awesome but I must say, you have a good looking house.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The bikes definitely look awesome but I must say, you have a good looking house.
That's not his house, he pshopped his bike onto a crate and barrel catalog :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Heres my relatively new Felt

Last edited by: Triburger: Jun 6, 08 19:29
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious - do you go faster with the disk while on the trainer? ;-)

Actually,

I really do want to know if the disk goes whoomp whoomp whoomp on the trainer like it does on the road. I hear that sound a lot as most people with disk wheels pass me pretty early on the bike.

Jason

It's a dry heat!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its not a disc wheel, just a disc cover from wheelbuilder. And no, it doesnt make rocket noise unless you are really pushing it and going about 30 mph on a flat. It sounds kind of like a car passing you at regular speeds. I"ve never ridden it on a trainer.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mohole15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny stuff,
no, the disc kinda just goes whooosh, I think it thumps if the rider is a pedal masher, couldn't tell you for sure though; since I don't really ride............I just spend all my time brushing up on my P-shop skills and browsing catalogs. ;-)

and thanks, I did play football a long (read:looooooooong) time ago..........at Wilson Jr. High.................right down the street from where you now work Q-Rooster.

persequetur vestra metas furiose
Last edited by: E_moto: Jun 6, 08 20:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL.

I shouldn't rally say anything. If you saw me on a bike in general, you'd chuckle and mumble to yourself "fat guy on a little bike."

Besides, I'm pretty sure that if we were to scrap, you'd kick my ass!

Jason

Either way -- Damn nice rides!!

(Edited for speling)

It's a dry heat!
Last edited by: mohole15: Jun 6, 08 20:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yea, forgot to mention earlier, also nice to see that I am not the only one who owns more than one raceable bike.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [pj2433] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What made you choose the R3-SL over the RS? Asking cause you have quite the number of spacers there.
Last edited by: IzzyG: Jun 7, 08 5:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [catchmeifucan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't believe I haven't seen another one of these on this thread... I just picked mine up from the shop on Thurdsay.

And... My road bike.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How do you like the Slice so far??

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Flaco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
How do you like the Slice so far??

GREAT and very fast!

Have you ever seen anyone admit doing a $7000 mistake? if that was the case, Newton buyers would have lined up.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [swimfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LMFAO you have a pt!!

"Fear is what drives you in the last part of a marathon in an Ironman. The body is depleted and the mind is fuzzy. Short course racing is driven by power and finese at the end of a race, Ironman demands so much more and is driven by will and mental strength." Chris McCormack

10/28/08 Dev Paul had 400w FTP!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What's with the suitcase hanging from your seat? :-)

Erik
Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [mcdoublee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The suitcase, I figured I'd get more flack for the yellow seat! I rode from San Francisco to San Luis Obispo - 290ish miles... I needed tools. We had a SAG wagon, but he'd skip ahead alot of the time, so I needed tools with me. Oh, and did you notice the license plate below the suitcase!!! Thanks for the smack talk! As for the Slice - WOW. I really like it, I mean so far. Only done maybe 30 miles on it. I'll be riding about 60 miles tomorrow and I'll have a better idea of how it feels. It is fast though. The only thing I have to compare it to so far is the Synapse, with 50mm wheels. I've done 4 races on the Synapse and it's good for going up hills but in a straight line, flat road situation, I get eaten up by the Felts, and Argon18s, and well everything, with discs and deep fronts. It sucks, so I figured I'd get a proper bike. That way when I get passed I'll have to say it's because I'm slow, not the bike!

I'll reply further after I get some more ride time on the Slice.

Eric
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RS was not available when I went to buy the R3 (Oct 07). Could not waite, previous bike was stolen so I needed a ride.

PJ
Quote Reply

Prev Next