Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Sex and the City [fitzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't forget the episode, that I just recently saw again, where Miranda is dating "Marathon Man". I would prefer not to be descriptive on the topic of this episode currently - just seems weird typing it out with my male co-worker right beside me lol.

Quote | Reply
              I love Sex in the City and I'm a bloke(apparently not a very macho one) and of my greatest memories of being sick and stranded in a backpackers in La Paz,Bolivia in 2006 was watching four straight seasons of the show over four nights with five Irish girls.Excellent fun!!
Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: May 31, 08 23:43
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Remember the episode where Smith shaved his head to support Samantha?
He's hot with or without hair!!!
That one almost made me cry...

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saw the movie Friday and loved it!!! We had a great girls evening out and lots of female bonding and woo ho! There were a few hot scenes that lived up to the title of the movie. Thought Charlotte stole the show, her character really blossomed on film.
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk, will you marry me?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 A bunch of us women who did raced Honu last weekend (and trained together) are going to go out on Tuesday to see it in place of our regularly scheduled ride. I'm looking forward to it. Some of they guys we trained with are a bit jealous they aren't invited.
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw the movie last night and enjoyed it with one caveat.
I started watching the show when it first came out almost 10 years ago. I was just divorced, but at the age of 32 I had hope for my dating/relationship future.
Now, almost 10 years and several boyfriends later I still haven't found, "the one" and have resigned myself to the fact that I may never.
Consequently, I left the movie feeling pretty down.
Anyone else have this reaction or is everyone out there happily married and/or in love and I am the only one who feels this way?
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [wolffpack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wolfpack
I have dodged the bullet on this one, my wife has no desire to go see "such drivel". Instead, we went driving in her new truck. Did I ever tell you how much I love my wife? No chick flick, just out driven' a truck (OK it's an Escape, almost a truck), how cool is that?

"I would be able to sense his rolling eyes, huffing and puffing and maybe even hear his snoring!! "
This quote gave me a great idea! If she did want to go, I would take two gravol just before going into the theater and I would've been out in ten minutes. I would barley get through the previews and my bag of M&M's. Problem solved.
j
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [fitzie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I saw the movie last night and enjoyed it with one caveat.
I started watching the show when it first came out almost 10 years ago. I was just divorced, but at the age of 32 I had hope for my dating/relationship future.
Now, almost 10 years and several boyfriends later I still haven't found, "the one" and have resigned myself to the fact that I may never.
Consequently, I left the movie feeling pretty down.
Anyone else have this reaction or is everyone out there happily married and/or in love and I am the only one who feels this way?

I'm in the same boat as you.I've had two girlfriends since 1991 one lasted seven years before she cheated on me and left,the other lasted 1.5 years and that ended 5 years ago as it just wasn't ever going to work long term.I haven't been on a "romantic" date since and now the closest thing I ever get to believing that there is a possibility of love in this world is by watching chick flicks and shows like Sex and the City.I only go to the movies during the day when it is quiet as watching all those couples together just depresses me.Now maybe some of you will realise why I do all these really crazy Ultra-races,they are a lot less painfull to deal with than constant rejection by women.I am the biggest loser!!
Quote Reply
Re: Sex and the City [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually thought it was a good show. I'd definitely go to the movie but only if I was on a date
Quote Reply

Prev Next