Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Jagged Tri clothes
Quote | Reply
BEWARE!!!! when ordering from Jagged. I spent over $380 ordering 2 tri suites from Jagged with the idea of returning the one that did not fit. Neither suit fit so I returned them in the packages with the tags on the garments. I received an email from Jagged with a gift cert..... not a refund to my credit card!!! It seems Jagged does not refund your money they give you a gift cert. that must be redeemed in full or you forfiet the balance of your money. I've fought with the company now for 3 weeks. I am frustrated and angry. Beware if you order from Jagged!!
Quote Reply
Re: Jagged Tri clothes [ironmom5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
great...I just ordered from them and am currently awaiting my order. :-/ Can you tell me about the fit!? Why they didn't work?
Last edited by: Kestrelkerri: May 28, 08 19:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the "heads up"...I was just looking at their stuff and thought everything was pretty expensive..now this!! No THANKS!!

-----------------
http://www.konashelley.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate to be "that poster", but their return policy does say that you will receive a voucher. There's nothing stating that you will receive a refund. :s

Quote | Reply
The stuff ran very small. I generally wear a size 4. I ordered a small and med. The small would not go over my hips and the med. seemed short. I did like the length of the shorts and the removable pad. The voucher/gift cert. thing just left a sour taste in my mouth about the entire company.
Quote Reply
Re: Jagged Tri clothes [cuds] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I went back and reread the entire policy. You are correct. Because of my error, I hope others will read more carefully. I sure will!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just as you were posting I was thinking about this... if there's nothing else you want from that company, or just generally don't want to deal with them anymore, why don't you try and sell your voucher? ST classifieds might get you close to what you originally spent?

Quote | Reply
I'm happy to report that my items showed up today and they fit perfectly!! :-) Yeah and so cute! I followed what the website said and went up one size on the shorts and ordered my usual size in the top and all is well and very PINK!
Quote Reply