Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

When you can't shower
Quote | Reply
Hi, I know a lot of triathletes want to work out as much as possible, but many are concerned about not being able to shower right after. I'm asking for folks to help us spread the word about our new product--Action Wipes (http://www.actionwipes.com), the ultimate wet wipes. Please try them out, we have a satisfaction guarantee. They're incredible. Can you help us spread the word? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [martyvan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Since this is an advertisement, shouldn't it be in the Classified forum instead?
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [brokenspoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would agree. But I did go to the website and it is a pretty cool sounding product. I currently use baby wipes, this sounds better. Plus I looked deeper and found this....

http://www.actionwipes.com/social_mission.html

EDIT (for those that don't like to read long drawn out content):

We're giving our bath and body a whole new purpose... fighting cancer. 5% of our net
proceeds from the line benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation and Susan G. Komen For the
Cure. Read more about it...

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Last edited by: Hid: May 25, 08 9:30
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just ordered some. I'll report back when they arrive.
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QR- I'm interested in reading your User Report (hehe)... I ride to work and use good ol baby wipes... $2.00 for 88 wipes, organic even.
They seem a little expensive, maybe only for races...

Come crawling faster
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Actually there was a product previously on the market made by Old Spice (for men of course) called Cool Contact with a neutral smell like fresh mounain. They were inresealable packages of 5 towels, 4 to a box designed to "wipe away sweat, dirt & odor". They were great. I guess they weren't a big seller (among men of course) & were discontinued. I managed to to go onto e-bay & by a lot of them & am still using them today.
They are moist, absorbing so I've only needed ~2 at a time. I use them commuting to work, end of organized bike rides, camping etc & always have some in my bags at the finish of races. Was glad to see a replacement & hope the ysell.
Barb
Quote Reply
Re: When you can't shower [LovePugs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received my Action Wipes today! They smell nice. Now I just need to go get sweaty...
Quote Reply