Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [IMHungry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you'll need some brake levers too!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [hedfan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Action shot!

I love the Dual, but I'm starting to wonder if it's the wrong size for me. I'm 5'9" on a 54 frame and I want to ride steeper and lower than where I'm at now with the Cervelo.

--
"Rock and roll, dude." -- Dave Z., on winning TTs in all 3 Grand Tours.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Just picked it up. It is going to the shop next week to be painted to match my Cervelo.

There was a stainless steel car back in the 80's that had a bad habit of snorting up the white lines on the highway.

Last edited by: thetodd: May 10, 08 4:09
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [thetodd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"There was a stainless steel car back in the 80's that had a bad habit of snorting up the white lines on the highway."

Yeah...but that one didn't have 1,001 horsepower and a top speed of 253 mph!

It probably approached this one's $1.5 million pricetag, though, when loaded down with all those k's!

;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is my budget racer. I got the Leader frame on closeout earlier this year. I recently finished the build with the help of my LBS still in the process of dialing it in.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Spectatorsport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMFG...where to start on that room. Do you REALLY have a Mountain Hardware poster on your wall?

Oh...and slap yourself for having your bike in the small chainring!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha,
I got the banner thing when I bought a MTN Hardwear Pack and fleece from an ebay seller. I think he was really late on shipping the item so he gave it to me as a 'freebie' so I wouldn't leave poor feedback. Yah it's an apt in the city, so not very much space for all my stuff :(.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [IMHungry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for sharing both the pictures and your uncles story. It's only fitting that if you do an IM you do it on this bike. Todays tri-bike geeks would not believe this, but rigs like this where routinely ridden to sub 5:00 IM bike split times 20 years ago!! It's not about the bike! :)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ace7196] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Here is my new P2C. I am still working on the fit, hence the spacers.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [MNyquist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

My TT bike
BMC TM01
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Tillquist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
WOW!!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [MNyquist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/url]
My new ride...a cheap cellphone pick..not sure if it's ST worthy but oh well
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your seat is too low, the carpets are crooked, and why do you have a cardboard box in your living room?

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahh...now I feel at home. My bars are too high and I'm lazy so I haven't recycled my move-in boxes yet and I moved in during February.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Spectatorsport] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Here is my budget racer. I got the Leader frame on closeout earlier this year. I recently finished the build with the help of my LBS still in the process of dialing it in.
Nothing wrong with a budget racer, just spend more time developing a great engine.

Quote | Reply
Here's mine... brand new, and ready just in time for race season!

5x Ultraman Finisher
18X Ironman Finisher
2013 Ironman World Championship Finisher
2012 Canadian Ultra Distance Female Triathlete of the Year
http://www.endurancetriathletes.com
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [katwoman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kat nice ride!

Lots of cool bikes here, but I'm going to submit this one for the best backdrop...almost like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for Bike Pjorn...

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oooohhh.. nice Dev, my new bike would look so BOSS on that backdrop! Maybe next year!

5x Ultraman Finisher
18X Ironman Finisher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We will likely put together another crew to head back to St. Croix...all the island experience of Kona, except everyone can go (no qualification required), no long rides, no long runs and you are done by lunch time (or thereabouts)....what's not to like about that?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah... St. Croix, Epicman, IMUSA... sounds like we've got a great start to the 2009 season!

5x Ultraman Finisher
18X Ironman Finisher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No committment to Lake Placid in 2009. If I can get through 2008, that will be LP#9. I might want to take a break from LP before trying #10...with a new direct Lufthansa flight from Ottawa to Frankfurt, it makes Ironman Germany or Roth much more convenient than previously. I might want to offer up a family to Europe before my son gets too old that hanging around his dad is of zero interest...whether it does or does not include an Ironman is not an issue.

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I hear ya... we're on the IMGermany program this year, followed by a week in the south of France - family vacay doesn't suck!

5x Ultraman Finisher
18X Ironman Finisher
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that's a nice shot Dev!!

Too funny about your mention of Swimsuit Edition and Bike Pjorn...

I was out at an LBS at lunch time (GM Bertrand for the Ottawa/Hull dudes) and was looking at their Zipp and Flashpoint catalog. I turned to the rep and said: "this is like flipping through a pjorn mag!!".

BTW: they have in store a great deal on a 2006 QR tri-bike. Stupide me can't remember the model. List at 4000$ and asking 2750$.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ace7196] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Here it is -- I've been meaning to post these since... oh, May 1 according to the watch. I'd also be interested to see how the other Polar Power users have their cockpit set up. In order to get mine up near the gear shifters I just molded a small piece of wood, wrapped it in black tape, drilled a hole in it, and used some ties to secure it down between the aero bars. No troubles thus far, and the watch is located conveniently at my finger tips.

Keep an eye out for this machine at LP!
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Suderdude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Here it is -- I've been meaning to post these since... oh, May 1 according to the watch. I'd also be interested to see how the other Polar Power users have their cockpit set up. In order to get mine up near the gear shifters I just molded a small piece of wood, wrapped it in black tape, drilled a hole in it, and used some ties to secure it down between the aero bars. No troubles thus far, and the watch is located conveniently at my finger tips.

Keep an eye out for this machine at LP!

Love the wheel cover! Calvin and Hobbs!
Quote Reply

Prev Next