Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN
Quote | Reply
For Sale: Zipp Flashpoint FP60 Wheelset. Brand New. Never Ridden. They came with my Cannondale Slice 1, and I already had a set of wheels with a Powertap so I'm selling these to offset the cost of the bike.

$1,000.00 OBO.

FP60: TRUE AERODYNAMIC VALUE

Road race, Tri and TT speed for the rest of us

Oh sure, you could raid the kids' college savings fund or cash in the 401K to get yourself race wheels that drop jaws and elicit gasps of horror on the start line. Or you could put on Flash-Point 60s, and let your legs do the talking. The deep 60 mm rim ruthlessly controls the airflow during road races and time trials so you can power the break, catch your minute man or head into the run with a nice lead on your age group nemesis. And at just 1836 grams for the set, they'll climb all but the steepest grades with mountain goat prowess. The only thing they won't do? Put you into bankruptcy proceedings.

The high points:
  • Structural woven carbon rim ensures strength and durability
  • Vibration damping comfort
  • Aluminum braking surface provides strong, smooth stopping
  • Carbon performance, clincher convenience
  • Same toroidal aerodynamic rim shape used by the world's most aerodynamic wheels
  • SAPIM spokes with alloy nipples 18F/20R New for '08!
  • Anodized hubs with quick-release levers, compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo New for '08!
  • Japanese bearings
  • Hand-built in Speedway, Indiana USA

Specifications

Wheel FP60 Front FP60 Rear

Max Width 22mm 22mm

Depth 60mm 60mm

Weight 828g 922g

ERD (Effective Rim Diameter) 525.5mm

Shimano, SRAM or Campagnolo Compatibility
Max. Brake Track Width Variation - .005"
Recommended Max. Rider Weight - 225 lbs

Last edited by: Supersquid: May 11, 08 12:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wheels look nice- I didn't realize zipp is adding spoke reflectors...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN [Supersquid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent

"it takes commitment and clear understanding that being an endurance athlete is just hard. there are no short cuts."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you sold the wheels yet?
Thanks

Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give you 500
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN [mriordan04] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mriordan04 wrote:
I'll give you 500

Pssssssst.........this post is from 2008 :)

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ZIPP FLASHPOINT FP60 WHEELSET - NEVER RIDDEN [SM937] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all the more reason to take $500 on them, depreciation lol :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you sold the wheels? Pls contact tortortor2005@hotmail.com asap
Quote Reply