Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Quote | Reply
I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself since I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. My name is Brittney, I'm 25 and still in college. I'm just finishing undergrad and will be starting vet school in the fall. I decided that this is going to be the year I complete my first Tri so I'm looking for some support and a vast knowledge base to bounce ideas off of. I guess that is where this forum comes in. :) I have my sights set on a sprint in July. I'm already a runner, have little experience on a bike, so I'm in the process of figuring out the swim. I think that'll take me the longest.

So, Hi!!!

Brittney

My blog: TriOwl--Learning about life and the sport of triathlon by trial and error
Quote Reply
Re: Newbie [redtailhawk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Brittney - welcome, and enjoy the ride!

Cheryl
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome Brittney! Get ready to be addicted.

I'm in the process of figuring out the swim. I think that'll take me the longest.

Join the club!! :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Brittney and welcome to the Womens Forum! I'm still figuring out the swim myself (and the run, and the bike... ) so I sympathize. You're going to have a great time.

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome Brittney!

My best advice is to buy a cute tri outfit, take some swimming lessons and have fun.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the warm welcome. I know the swim is the hardest part to feel easy about, and since I feel like a cement block in the water I'm in for some fun training. Okay, actually I'm not that bad of swimmer I just haven't done it in a loooooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg time.

And I like the cute Tri outfit idea. :)

Brit

My blog: TriOwl--Learning about life and the sport of triathlon by trial and error
Quote Reply