Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

cute racing clothing
Quote | Reply
Any suggestions on cute racing clothes? Mainly tops for larger chested. Zoot has some cute gear, but looking for other brands.

http://nikeep.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [greeneyes] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, i though the Louis Garneau line was "cute" but you say larger chested? Unfortunately, I'm not large at all but still feel the need to wear a sports bra under the tri top.

I did just get an awesome deal on a cute Zoot tri top / bottoms at sierra trading post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've found that zoot and desoto tops don't quite cut it. They leave my chest bulging out at the sides. I found a Sugoi top recently that i really like, and I think it's cute enough. I think it's the sugio Bella Tri Top. I plan to race IMAZ in Sugoi Turbo Tri Top (which I don't see on Sugoi's site anymore, but they do have it in red and orange at sportsbasement.com) The tri top has a bra layer under the outer layer (which is about 1 inch longer than the bra layer....good for hiding the heart rate monitor strap).
Last edited by: GhiaGirl: Mar 26, 08 1:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Give the Oomph stuff a look. In years past it's been cute and seems to fit the big boobages fairly well. (I've never found a tri-top I can wear solo though.)
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my friend going to medical school told me running in a tri top (without adequate support to accomodate breast size) is a good way to damange the connective tissue in the breasts. i hadn't thought about that, but gads!

i tried the TYR top once and that was hopeless. i know clm loves DeSotto, i'm going to look into their stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [kittycat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The DeSoto coverage is good, but I still need a good sports bra under the tri tops. Emilio, bless his heart, custom cut one for me last year to take a little extra length out of the back straps (the criss-cross back tri top) but it still wasn't strudy enough.

It seems like the fuller the back, the better the support. I have a DeSoto tri top from several years ago that is *almost* tight enough.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like the Oomph! stuff too. I'm not particularly well-endowed and I wear a sports-bra under most tri-tops.

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I race in a Zoot one piece or a TYR one piece--both look like bathing suits. I'm not well-endowed, but I still need to wear a sports bra under both suits and pretty much all tri tops. It helps with the bounce (and preserving breast connective tissue)---and I don't look like I'm "smuggleing Skittles" in my race photos.
For the run, I wear a Skirtsport transition skirt over the suits for modesty and the sight of my pasty white thighs with that bike tan line scares small children.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the Sugoi Turbo Race Bra: http://www.bradiva.com/...goi/sugturbotri.html

I wear it for all my races. I don't even need to wear a second bra underneath. Very streamlined, fits under wetsuit great, etc. Because it shows a little bit of the belly, it's more cooling, as well.

Emily

Bra Diva
Find a sports bra that won't let you down!
www.BraDiva.com
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [bdiva] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looking at the Sugoi sizing chart, the cup size doesn't go above a B. What's up with that?

It's a cute top though, I guess us D+ womens are out of luck.
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the shebeest line- please know I have own my own retail tri shop which sells it so take this for whatever you like- but I only carry items I love. I am pretty well endowed and have had to double up in tops for races. I still do even with this line but it wears awesome, looks great, and washes well. They also have some great tri tops and bottoms this year. I have met this designer and she is really impressive.

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [kitboo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hahahahahahahah "smuggling skittles" i love it.

"What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass for six hours a day. What are YOU on?" - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I love the Sugoi Turbo Race Bra: http://www.bradiva.com/...goi/sugturbotri.html

I wear it for all my races. I don't even need to wear a second bra underneath. Very streamlined, fits under wetsuit great, etc. Because it shows a little bit of the belly, it's more cooling, as well.

Emily

Do you know if they are discontinuing that bra? It's not on Sugoi's website now that they have 2008 stuff up (or at least I can't find it). Just wondering if I need to stock up on it. I love that bra because it's a little longer so it hides the HR Monitor and has 2 pockets (not incredibly easy to get to, but better than nothing).
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [COTrimom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah...see...the problem with putting the URL of your business on your sig file is that compulsive shoppers like me feel the need to check it out then put in an order. If you see something coming to Carnation, WA, that is me.

Now on to bradiva.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Last edited by: jenhs: Mar 26, 08 23:12
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for that- but know that I have been a poster on ST long before I became a business owner. I ended up injured and needed something to do since I couldn't train so much!!! I only sell what I believe in- as you will find I don't have any sports bras, running skirts, or running socks on it yet since I can't find ones I love. Always watching to see what everyone likes!!

COtrimom

Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I actually am wondering about the Turbo being discontinued, as well. I haven't paid much attention to the new Sugoi lines (coming out nowish) because I was waiting on my next order (hasn't sold as well as I hoped). But getting ready to place an order in the next week, so I'll let you know!

I love that top for myself, so hope they still carry it! I think if you are a D cup you might be able to use the Turbo, but might need another bra underneath, unfortunately.

Em

Bra Diva
www.BraDiva.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love the bra size tool on www.bradiva.com. Turns out I've been wearing the wrong size. No wonder the ones I have are all stretched out now.

I've put in the order for a whole new set of bras for the season. I love packages in the mail!!

Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know about the big boob problem. But splishwear has cute swimming suits. splishwear.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
splish, zoot, also look at descente

Jolene Wilkinson
Triathlon Coaching http://www.pacificfit.net
Quote Reply
Re: cute racing clothing [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jenhs,
Glad to hear you liked our sizing tool-that was a big deal for us to get up there bc it's so important. Haven't had a lot of feedback on it, so very nice to hear :-)

And thanks for ordering-you'll get your package soon!

Emily

Bra Diva
www.BraDiva.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotta support the girls!

(get it, the girls meaning my boobs and meaning the girls of ST. Sometimes I'm very clever.)

Jen

Quote Reply