Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ?
Quote | Reply
Anyone find a place that sells the ASPIDE without the embroidery stiching on the nose yet ?
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [TRI] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've never seen it sold without the embroidery, but here are a couple thoughts:

You could probably just take a stitch remover and pull out the embroidery yourself. Alternatively, if you put a thin lycra or neoprine saddle cover on it, it would probably take away that friction point.
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [Barry K.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen it sold at all. Can you point me to an e-tailer that carries it???

Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [Ginsu Dave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
John Cobbs site had them for $49.00 while supplys last
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [Ginsu Dave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw them for sale in Tom Demerly's shop yesterday and I'm sure many Trishops have them in now.

If you want them online, I just did a web search and see that trisports.com has them.
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [randall t] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Aspide tri-gel is $120 on Cobbs site, not $50 - that's a different Aspide. Still $120 is the best I've been able to find online. Others are charging $130+.

Zeke
Quote Reply
Re: SELLE SAN MARCO TRIATHGEL ASPIDE - embroidery removed ? [Zeke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$119.95 at Excel: http://www.excelsports.com/...major=1&minor=18

Dave in WI
-----------------------------------------------------
"What you once were isn't what you want to be anymore" - Wilco
Quote Reply