Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

You know Spring has sprung when...
Quote | Reply
...you get the sermon from the irritable motorist: "You sissy-spandex wearin', gatorade-garglin', leg-shavin' biker @$$hole!!!"

Kids, be careful out there. Don't go on any ride without your helmet, mace, and cell phone. And don't be afraid to use the latter two of the three. Don't brandish it, just use it when you're feeling unsafe.

I have had no cause to use the latter of the two today. People were happy to see me out there as it is a sign that winter is over in the temperate zone. Here in the St. Louis,MO area, it was warm enough to wear bibs and a sleeveless jersey (just whhat the body needs- vitamin D).
Quote Reply
Re: You know Spring has sprung when... [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi.

Never thought about carrying mace to my bike rides. The celular phone can be useful specially when doing long rides, and riding with others can help. Still warm here in Brazil. Good luck.

Gus
Quote Reply
Re: You know Spring has sprung when... [gutopersonal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
always smile and wave! don't give them more ammo.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
....don't forget the sunscreen either!

-only slightly red Richard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
actually, spring has sprung when you start to see miniskirts as well as the short spandex shorts on all the girls running around campus/town. definitly a big positive attitude booster. everyone is in a MUCH happier mood lately.

-kevin

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: You know Spring has sprung when... [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
always smile and wave! don't give them more ammo.
Just be sure to wave with all five fingers;-)

"Du or Du not-there is no Tri" - Yoda
Quote Reply