Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Shaving and women athletes... [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But I love my esthetician... :-(

I used to do the #1 trim job with the trimmer, but about 15months ago got a full wax and really do like it alot. So does the BF hubba hubba! I do miss being able to have at 'er whenever I wanted tho. Miss puss, not the esthetician! ;-)

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving and women athletes... [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I'm going to take this thread to a new low. I've never had this done before because I just can't get past the idea of spreading my legs for someone that isn't either my doctor or a man I'm having sex with.

Um, I'm assuming the hoo-ha is naked when this is getting done. And, are your legs spread too? Like at the gyno? I'm just trying to understand why in the world someone would want to wax-hoo has for a living if they are displayed in all their glory all day, right in your face. Also, as the waxee I would feel so vulnerable in front of a woman I don't know and a pot of hot wax.

Maybe I'm just a prude. I hope you who have this done tip very well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving and women athletes... [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lmao, that's awesome
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
in Massachusetts they give you these little disposable undies - quite the joke since they just get shoved aside.
but yes you are exposed.
and they have seen it before.

one of the reasons I started doing laser in my office is that we can do a two fer = pap and defuzz ;^0

women are already comfortable with me being there - but aestheticians are well trained and you won't feel uncomfortable.
have you seen the Sex and the City episode where carrie gets a brazilian? pretty funny.

---

cat
Sponsored by Suntheanine, Lycored and Celadrin
http://www.lycored.com/web/content/library.asp http://suntheanine.com/Research.cfm http://celadrin.com/pages/studies.php
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving and women athletes... [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love the epilady stuff too- I have done most of it- a small bit at a time to manage pain and yes, it gets way easier after the first go round the I shave the rest. I'm just trying to figure out a way to "zip the lips"-maybe just laser the lips? and, I have another problemo- when it is hairless gawd! my shorts ride up in there real easy since there's no brush to protect the delicate bits- do you guys have this problem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like Cat wrote, they use these spa panties to cover much of the "inner workings" as possible. They used to NOT though, and I admit I was pretty unsure if I could do it the first time out - no panties. I think I sweated right through my shirt that day. Eventually the pain took over lol.

Oh, I tip about 20%. She deserves it. I've been doing to the same one now for long enough we talk and talk and talk about all sorts of things, and the time flies. I actually look forward to going to the spa now. And I'm not a girly girl spa chick type.

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Last edited by: AndyPants: Mar 1, 08 8:34
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving and women athletes... [IP Freely] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would recommend a brazilian..or semi-brazilian...lasts several weeks...and you don't have to worry about it. The first time sucked. Pretty uncomfortable, but after it becomes a regular part of your routine, it's no big deal.
Quote Reply

Prev Next