Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tough swim workout and the aftermath
Quote | Reply
I had an intense masters session tonight and was starving when I got home. I made a very healthy dinner and on the way downstairs to eat and watch American Idol I grabbed two mini eggs out of the cabinet. When I brought the dishes back upstairs I grabbed three more. Then I decided I was still hungry and went back upstairs to grab a piece of fruit....and 3 more mini eggs. Now, I'm going back upstairs to throw away the orange rind and guess what....I'll be grabbing more mini eggs while I'm up there. I'm working really hard on not bringing the bag back down with me....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Tough swim workout and the aftermath [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are evil.

They also carried me through an extremely boring hour of 6 year old baseball scrimmage this evening, and blew any chance at a decent, nutritious dinner. At least you have a count - I lost count by the third inning.

Don't worry, easter will be over soon and they will go away! :)
Quote Reply
Re: Tough swim workout and the aftermath [jenhs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, be grateful that Easter comes early this year!

If it helps at all, I've found that if I have a grapefruit after dinner it has such a strong citrus-acid taste that it kills any desire I have for chocolate. That is why I'll be buying a dozen grapefruits this weekend.

Shoot, now i want mini eggs for breakfast...

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Re: Tough swim workout and the aftermath [lilpups] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Funny you should say this, because I gave up sweets for lent and have found that my post-lunch chocolate cravings have been pretty much taken care of by eating a grapefruit instead! I hope I can keep it up after Easter!
Quote Reply