Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

$ 5000.00 Defending bonus for NAS IM events
Quote | Reply
There is no longer a separate men’s and women’s championship, and Ironman Coeur D’Alene will be the championship for both men and women. NAS has added a defending Champion bonus – so any athlete that successfully defends his/her title at a specific race the following year will receive a $5000 bonus"

I was wondering for the 5k bonus who would be counting as defending champion in woman's 08 IMCDA - 2007 CDA women age group (overall) winner or/and IMLP pro winner Belinda Granger (can AG get price money/bonus at all?)? And similarly - would be Viktor Z counting as last Pro Defending Champion for IMLP (in 06) eligible for 5k bonus in IMLP 08, or (and?) that would be Alex M-McDonald..
Sorry for confusing explanations
: )

Hare Krishna
Last edited by: triatma: Dec 8, 07 16:01
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [triatma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i think you should email NAS for a explanation.... nobody here as a answer for this....unless they work a nas....

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
well, actually I did, I just wanted to get some opinions on that subject here at ST, in case NAS haven't thought about that yet, I guess I want to get opportunity for Viktor to be eligible for both..
: )

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]i think you should email NAS for a explanation.... nobody here as a answer for this....unless they work a nas....[/reply]

That's a good one NAS has never ever returned any emails I have sent them.
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
this is a question of price money and there is a contact for this that is very professional and quick to get back to us...... sorry, i only have good thing to say about them and they get back to me usualy pretty quickly.........(less than 24h)

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too many whiney age groupers. I wouldn't either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have always gotten nice replys from NAS. They have been very helpful to me. I am not trying to defend them, but they have given me quick responses to my questions.

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [synchronicityII] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Too many whiney age groupers. I wouldn't either.[/reply]

Yes, I think that was their exact quote. They also said something about "just be happy we let you race for $500".
The only time I race there anymore is if I feel like going to Kona that year.
Last edited by: pokey: Dec 9, 07 11:57
Quote Reply
Re: $ 5000.00 Defending bonus for NAS IM events [triatma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For CDA 2008 – there will NOT be a defending Champion bonus in the women’s division, and same for LP 2008, there will NOT be a defending Champion bonus in the Men’s division. This bonus is only available in the year immediately following, and only to professional athletes.

End of story.
PS. as jonnyo mentioned No problem with reply at least in this department, even Sunday...

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
{reply}That's a good one NAS has never ever returned any emails I have sent them. {reply}

liar...
Quote Reply
Re: 5k Defending bonus for NAS IM events [trvfsub2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]{reply}That's a good one NAS has never ever returned any emails I have sent them. {reply}

liar...[/reply]

Don't be so bitter, life's to short, kinda like a winterpeg summer.
Last edited by: pokey: Dec 9, 07 20:46
Quote Reply