Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [bushido5] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can somebody please PM what this deal is? I tried calling the shop a half dozen times today and kept getting the voicemail.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, if you follow the link Tom provided in the post above yours it shows the price, and if you look under related products, its pretty clear what brand trainer you will use indoors when your trying to pretend your riding on the outside on the road.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got that part. But which model.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're closed Sundays. Give us a call and we'll give you the details.

Here's the on-line link to the ST trainer deal, one of ST forum user's favorite indoor trainers:

http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules. This is the new '08 version.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 29, 07 7:43
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What if I actually WANTED the angry badger....could something be worked out? :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately, manufacturers' restrictions prohibit the on-line sales of angry badgers. We did see a very nice fox the other night however.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...that might be a hurter in the deal....

Nah, I think I may be in. Hopefully before the end of the week I can give the store a call.

Where are you located again? I'll be in Grand Rapids this weekend.

Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [brandonecpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're in Dearborn, where there are also some (University of) Michigan Wolverines...

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the on-line link to the ST trainer deal, one of ST forum user's favorite indoor trainers:

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules. This is the new '08 version.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The link is broken... : (

"I really wish you would post more often. You always have some good stuff to say. I copied it below just in case someone missed it." BarryP to Chainpin on 10/21/06

Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [etocaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 30, 07 13:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

You can also buy this item at the promotion price for ST'ers at this link:

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

"It is not the great things we do in life that really matter, it's the small things we do with a great heart..."-Mother Theresa
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom - I got my trainer last night and I love it. Used it last night and this morning (28 degrees when I woke up today). Thanks for running the ST deal!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Its a great deal if someone picks it up in person and avoids shipping. If not, other sites are including free shipping and within $10 on total price. According to mfg only difference between 2007 and 2008 are color and logo.

Throw in free shipping and then you can call it a great deal.
Quote Reply
Re: Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Ready2run] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you PM me the links? WE keep a pretty close eye on this and, as I believe you mentioned, we're still positioned better on this than anyone out there, even if it by $10.

Send me the links to the parties you are mentioning and I will check it out.

Thanks!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: NEW! 11/16 LOWER PRICE! Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As of 11/16/07 the price dropped. Prior sales are excluded: Sorry we did not anticipate this price change from the supplier. We have passed the new, lower price on for the ST discount.

This is for the new 2008 model of this product.

Purchase online here: http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: UPDATED: FREE RISER BLOCK FROM 12/4-12/16! Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From the new Classifieds Forum Rules:
7. You cannot "bump" your own thread more than once a week

Quote Reply

Prev Next