Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I fixed the forum search as well; it now defaults to sorting by post date...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
If any browser doesn't conform to standards, it's IE.

True. But Firefox does. However, Safari does have browser rendering issues, since the advanced editor works with FF. Anyway...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [vtrader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

The forum is not compatabile with all browsers.

IE: If you do a quote, you need to first switch to basic editor first and then back to advance editor or else you message will not show. (Ever wonder why so many posts have a quote but no reply?)

Safari: You can not post pictures or bold anything. Can not use the advance editor.

Firefox: Probably has some issues but I do use it enough to remember.

Thanks

Okay, I think I've got it now so it doesn't add redundant spaces, but also you shouldn't need to do any little tricks to get your quote to show up. Just click quote, and you should be able to start typing underneath...

Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

IE: If you do a quote, you need to first switch to basic editor first and then back to advance editor or else you message will not show. (Ever wonder why so many posts have a quote but no reply?)

Safari: You can not post pictures or bold anything. Can not use the advance editor.

Thanks

Okay, I think I've got it now so it doesn't add redundant spaces, but also you shouldn't need to do any little tricks to get your quote to show up. Just click quote, and you should be able to start typing underneath...
Yup seems to be working, although it still seems to add one bit of redundant space...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that is truly useful!

Quote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

By jeeves, I think I've got it...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

Yup, I've got it... Okay, just move the cursor all the way to the bottom. It might look like it will start to the left of the last horizontal rule, but it will work fine...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

Yup, I've got it... Okay, just move the cursor all the way to the bottom. It might look like it will start to the left of the last horizontal rule, but it will work fine...
Yup, working fine. Just make sure you move it ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM before you start typing...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

Yup, working fine. Just make sure you move it ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM before you start typing...
OK

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Jordan!

Posted with Firefox instead of Safari. Ugh!

Pasadena Tri Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

Are you just padding your post totals?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The search still does not work completely. It sorts by date but the time is not sorted as the secondary sort.

I know we tend to be demanding. ;-)

Pasadena Tri Club
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

ok i think you figured it out
?

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [vtrader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
The search still does not work completely. It sorts by date but the time is not sorted as the secondary sort.

I know we tend to be demanding. ;-)
Hmm, you are right, but I can't figure out why. I'll get back to you on this one.

Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

This is a pic from Sonora Pass (not me) from Chain Reaction.com
http://chainreaction.com/sonora_pass.htm
My car had trouble making it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Hi Slowman,

Thanks

Ok it sort of works. The odd thing is if you try to just click below the line it you cant you have to click on the end of the last text and then use the arrows to move to the end.

But this is much better.

Oh ya and by default it looks like the cursor starts at the top, will be interesting to see how many just type the reply there.

Thanks Rappstar

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So close and yet....

Ok if I edit the quote (remove extra stuff) before entering any text. I then can not get the cursor down (which is actually just next to the line on my screen but it works)

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowman: The forum needs some attention [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ok if I edit the quote (remove extra stuff) before entering any text. I then can not get the cursor down (which is actually just next to the line on my screen but it works)
Ok, this works, but unfortunately, it does add some extra spaces at the beginning of when you type. I can't figure out a best of all worlds scenario...

Quote Reply

Prev Next