Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area?
Quote | Reply
I vacation yearly in the Siesta Key/Sarasota/Bradenton are...I hit Bikes'n'java, but, is there a good tri shop? running shop? swim shop? to check out.
tks in adavace...
Your daddy..
ME
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [gammy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there's another shop right near bikes n java, can't remember the name but htey are in teh yellowpages. had scott bikes and stuff, pretty new adn they had just recently opened when i was there for clearwater.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tks...btw, I need some round stickers for my disc wheel (xlab)....what do you have to offer?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no prob, round stickers? I guess I'd need a bit more to work with than that... Can you email me at tai@taigraphx.com? Probably a few days to get back to you but give me some color ideas, design ideas, text ideas, etc. Also 700c/650c

I want to say the other place was HiTech bikes or something, they were pretty cool, kinda like a boutique shop, super nice people.

Thanks! Tai
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Check out Fastrack Bike & Run in downtown.
Quote Reply
Re: Tri shop in the Sarasota, Fl area? [Stutzperson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
got a website? address or anything?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's wrong, your search function not working? :)

http://www.fastrackbicyclerun.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is Village Bikes & Java( took over for Bikesenjava) on South Osprey Ave. It is right next to the Schwinn Dealer(has trek and other stuff) and FastTrack in Downtown. Also there is Village Bikes in Lakewood Ranch(east of I-75 just off University). I go to Village Bikes & Java on Osprey which has everything that you would need for Tri. They are under new management and are carrying more tri related stuff at both of their stores.

When do you come to town. PM me if you need some info on rides and other training events or races.