Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD!) Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale(Price drop)
Quote | Reply
This is lightly used. Has not seen action since IMFL '05. As most know I was hit by a car last April 15th therefore was out of action all last year. I am trying to liquidate some of my gear and it just doesn't make sense to keep "Lucky Lucy" sitting around unwanted and begging to be ridden hard. I would estimate roughly 500 miles of action on her, 112 of those being IMFL. She is in pristine condition. No scratches or flaws to the frame. This is the 3K carbon weave which is much nicer than the 12K carbon weave on the '07 model.

The leftover frames are on sale at Trisports.com for $2429.10 and complete ultegra for $4229.10. I can sell this bike one of 2 ways:

option 1: Shimano Dura Ace 10 speed front and rear derailleurs, Shimano DA 10 speed Bar-end shifters, Shimano Ultegra brake calipers, Vision basebar and clip-on aerobars, 172.5 FSA Carbon Team Issue Crankset, Velomax Circuit wheels or Easton Vista wheels, Shimano Dura Ace cassette and chain.

option2: Ultegra 10 speed front and rear derailleurs in lieu of the Dura-Ace, and then pretty much everything the same as above.

Serious inquiries only.

Option 1: $2800 or best-offer.(new price as of 4/16/07 $2500)
Option 2: $2700 or best-offer.(new price as of 4/16/07 $2400)

Pictures available upon request. Just send me your e-mail address. Bumblebee just bought my trainer bike ('06 Seduza) and he can vouch for the way I keep a bike.

Here she is race ready!

Team Endurance Nation
Last edited by: QuintanaRooster: Jun 4, 07 5:07
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for the Monday a.m. crowd.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vouge?
do you mean, "vouch"?

Noun 1. vouge - a kind of pike used by foot soldiers in the 14th century
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
something like that. give me a break, I grew up in south jersey.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah, i'm just giving you some needless flack. (and a bump, of course...)
looks like a good deal. too large for me, though. :-(

make sure you do a 1-year write-up next weekend! i know a lot of folks here are impressed w/your recovery.
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale [Bob Loblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the kind words Bob. You have a good memory. Next Sunday is my 1 year Anniversary from the "hit and run." Funny I'll be manning the ER with the same doc that took care of me initially that horrible Saturday a.m. We were reflecting on it yesterday at work. My how time flies. It is still hard for me psychologically to ride outside. I'll be sure to post a 1 year reovery update. I am doing my first race back April 29th. Look for a race report to follow. Have a great day!

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just saw this. Yup, QuintanaRooster is right, he takes amazing care of his bikes, and amazing care in making sure it gets to you safely. The Seduza is beautiful, and this is great deal on his Lucero. If you're looking for a great deal on a great bike, this is one to get.

Note, I don't know QuintanaRooster personally (live 2000 miles away), just through this transaction, but I can certainly vouch (or whatever word you want to use) for his care of bikes and his care of those who buy a bike from him.

-Bumblebee
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale [bumblebee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I too can vouch for QRoos, a very solid dude. I bought a QR Tequilo from him a few years ago, and it arrived in pristine condition. Man I just wish I had the bucks for that. It is a good deal. Plus the Tequilo fit me well and got me through IMAZ.

Rob, keep getting back in shape bro, we're expecting you to come back stronger than ever.

Peace,
Rob

"Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude."
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale(Price drop) [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop!

Option 1: $2600
Option 2: $2500

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale(Price drop) [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another price drop!

Option 1: $2500
Option 2: $2400

Option 1: Complete QR Lucero, size medium, Dura Ace 10 speed front and rear derailleurs, Dura Ace bar-end shifters, Ultegra brake calipers, Dura Ace Cassette and Ultegra chain, Cane Creek brake levers with Vision cockpit with Vision Basebar and Vision Clip-on aerobars (270mm), Selle Italia Flite saddle, FSA Carbon Team Issue Crankset 172.5mm, Easton Vista wheelset.

Option 2: Same as above except Ultegra 10 speed front and rear derailleurs.

Frame is in immaculate condition. Ultegra drivetrain has less than 500 miles use.
Dura Ace drivetrain has less than 200 miles use. E-mail me at Emedpac@aol.com if interested.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Option 1 is no longer available.

The bike is available now as option 2 with full ultegra 10 speed build. I am going to list the bike on e-bay beginning next Thursday 4/26/07 unless I have a buyer by then. I hate using e-bay but it always seems to work out in my favor. I will take the first $2300 for the bike.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for the "Monday return to Slowtwitch as I am back at work again" crowd.

Price has been dropped to $2300 for the full ultegra build. I'll be listing the bike on e-bay come Thursday. Bike can also be delivered to St. Anthony's this coming weekend.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: Medium '05 Quintana Roo Lucero for sale(Price drop) [tempotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Many have asked, but I am only interested in selling the complete bike.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
After a failed attempt (winning bidder backed out) on e-bay, the bike remains available.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD!

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply