Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Yaqui update: Ves gives Bikesport green light.
Quote | Reply
While this is a bit of shameless plug, it is related to a previous post by Gary in SD: I emailed Ves at Yaqui bikes about becoming a dealer after we worked on Karen McKeachie's (elite master)Yaqui and heard other good feedback about the bikes. I visited their website many times and read everything on it and the reviews on slowtwitch. After reviewing their geometry chart and also their frame materials we really wanted to sell the bikes since they incorporate geometry and materials not found elsewhere. I'm excited to say that Ves has made it possible to sell Yaqui here at Bikesport. The first bike goes to me (a Carbo) for testing and a review. Ves is deeply concerned about maintaining the highest standard of fit accuracy on each and every Yaqui customer and has required us to submit each potential Yaqui customer's measurements to him personally for his review and approval as well as size specifications. This is an added value for us since not only can you purchase the bike and our fit services (at no additional charge on any bike, ever) but you will also benefit from the fitting services of the man who builds the bike. No other bike company that I am is offering this degree of accountability to fit and customer service. If you live in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio and are interested in Yaqui and would like to make the trip to our store for a fitting we will be excited to fit you and submit the specifications and your order to Ves. We will assemble each new Yaqui here in our store and individually fit each customer on an indoor trainer here in the store for the best position (we already do this on every bike we sell). We're very excited about Yaqui. Thanks Ves! -Apologies for the commercial guys. Happy and Safe New Year!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui update: Ves gives Bikesport green light. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations Tom - I'm sure this will work out well for both you and the people at Yaqui.

TonyG

What is Enoch Root?
Quote Reply
Sweet. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats, Tom! You must be ecstatic.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui update: Ves gives Bikesport green light. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thats great, great bikes!
Quote Reply
Re: Yaqui update: Ves gives Bikesport green light. [Gary in SD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just don't expect much from him on Wednesday's. That's the day that he punishes (and gets punished) on the back mountains of North County ;-)
Quote Reply