Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

"National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it?
Quote | Reply
Does this exist? BC's own Brent Kamemka claims his World Endurance Sport events (www.triathlons.net) are certified by the "NTSSB "(www.nttsb.com) (useless website). This is the same guy who claimed his races were "ITSO 9001 certified" years ago.
Quote Reply
Re: "National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it? [Schwimmwagen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Re: "National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it? [Jim Mishler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ITSO= International Triathlon Standards Organization
Quote Reply
Re: "National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it? [Schwimmwagen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
must be an offshoot of the old WTCOACC=World Triathlon Certification Organization/Ahem-Cough-Choke

Train hard...race well.
www.jimmishler.com
"Jim, I happen to agree with you" DougStern
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Continued digging might uncover that he created NTSSB to legitimize himself. But maybe not. Regardless, this is the same guy who is banned by Tri BC, USAT and is unwelcome in many communites, among them Galveston, Lake Chelan and others. Search the forums for more...
Alex
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Off the topic...but great name! I love the VW Type 166's.
Quote Reply
Re: "National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it? [Afleet Alex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Galveston? He has an office there! Guess he hangs around where he is unwelcome (BC + TX)
Quote Reply
Re: "National Triathlon Safety Standards Bureau" anyone heard of it? [dominator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Swimmer background + VW uberfreak = Schwimmwagen!!!
Quote Reply