Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just picked one up! Great deal! Don't pass this one up! Tom is the man!

If my body isn't strong enough... I hope my wallet will be.
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [damnilocano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for participating in the ST promotion!

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, my trainer arrived today! Thanks a lot - looking forward to breaking it in.

Rick

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered mine today. Thanks Tom.

Quote | Reply
Tom, I ordered one last Saturday and it still hasn't arrived. I thought DHL Ground from Michigan to Colorado would take less than 5 days. Can you check on this please?

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're glad you like it.

The trainer deal is still going on. Get yours today!

"It is not the great things we do in life that really matter, it's the small things we do with a great heart..."-Mother Theresa
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Checking now sir.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shawn, I ordered mine from Tom on Friday, 11/10 and received it on Friday, 11/18. I'm in Denver, so I'd expect about a week if I were you.

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tomas...

Just got mine today...YIPPEE! Oh and that Sara girl you have in customer service deserves a raise. She totally upsold me and "made" me buy the computer also. Whatever you're paying her isn't enough :)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got mine today! Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got mine Monday and took it for a spin Tuesday am. Very nice setup. Thanks Tom and Sarah!

Quote | Reply
Thank you very much for the order. Trainers shipping same day now.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got mine the other day and I like it a lot. Fast shipping got it here quickly.

LD
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Law Dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you very much. These trainers make good Christmas gifts too:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These trainers make good Christmas gifts too:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In compliance with manufactuer's standards the "secret" Slowtwitch member/lurker/associate indoor trainer promotion is still happening.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken advantage of the deal so good it has to be kept secret.

For the full story and details on the Slowtwitch Indoor Trainer Promotion call us at (313) 278-1350 and find out the deal on the forum's de facto favorite indoor trainer.

Most trainers have been shipping same day! Plenty of time for Christmas! (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this trainer deal still happening??
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [wladisguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe it is, but Tom is in Thailand getting ready for the Phuket IM. Call the store.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I will check into it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [wladisguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that is a great deal! I might have to order one!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay, it is ordered - can't wait to try it out! Anyone else using one of these?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
these trainers are awesome - and the price can't be beat!
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're baclk and the deal is still going on. Thanks for asking. Call (313) 278-1350 for details.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next