Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Larry, Ingrid, David P. Brad, David F., Brian, Greg, Geoff, Stephanie, James and John....

Your trainers are all shipped via DHL ground service to your door. We are caught up and back to same day shipping. Most trainers shipped within 45 minutes of placing your order by phone!

Thanks guys!

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Long-time reader but first-time poster, am I eligible?
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [pjgreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you dial a phone and communicate over it?

NO affiliation with Tom, just a long day at work and no more patience for dumb questions.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Nov 3, 06 18:34
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dav, thanks for the warm welcome to the forum.

You don't have patience for dumb questions but do you have patience to reply to them, you sound confused.
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [pjgreek] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]....you sound confused.[/reply]

AMEN TO THAT....

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom - Thanks for the great deal and the quick turnaround!

"Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos."
Don Kardong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still going on?
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [rustyblaise] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks guys!

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret! Still going on! Same day shipping!

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely, give us a call if you're interested. Thanks for asking.

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret! Still going on! Same day shipping!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ANy estimate of freight costs to Houston TX?

Thanks for doing this.

fal7 in Houston oddly enough
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [fal7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We've been shipping same day via DHL Ground for $30. The boxes are a trifle large and over 30 lb.s but transit time has been pretty fast.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The ST indoor trainer promotion continues! I'm not sure for how long though so if you'd like a great deal on the "ST favorite" trainer give us a call:

We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom, can we stop by the store?
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [jack m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
absolutely.

The ST indoor trainer promotion continues! I'm not sure for how long though so if you'd like a great deal on the "ST favorite" trainer give us a call:

We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Nov 10, 06 13:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
give us all a break. do you really need to keep bumping this up over and over and over? Maybe dan should just change his BB software so you can just make this a sticky thread.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna cast my vote the other way, I'm glad the deal is sticking around. I want a trainer, my gf keeps asking what I want for my b'day (coming up soon) and christmas... I'm gonna point some hints toward this thread. She doesn't post here, would she be able to get the deal using my name if she wanted to?

--------------------------------------------------------------
"A bucket...if you haven't puked in it you could be going harder."
- Lazy Ben
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [LWP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As long as she mentions the ST thread when she calls she is elligible. Thanks for asking.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks to you and crew Tom, I bought up a second and received it via post to my place in the states. Cheers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just ordered one. My previous trainer, Minoura Mag Turbo, lasted almost 20 years and died about 4 weeks before IMFL, just as the weather got cooler and the days got shorter.

I can post my review once I get it.

LD
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Law Dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the order. As an FYI we've been able to get almost every order out same day.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [jack m] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please do.

"It is not the great things we do in life that really matter, it's the small things we do with a great heart..."-Mother Theresa
Quote Reply

Prev Next