Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
UPDATED: FREE RISER BLOCK FROM 12/4-12/16! Indoor Trainer ST discount is happening again for 2008!
Quote | Reply
Still time for Christmas delivery now!

12/5/07: Changes in pricing in the last 24 hours on this product at major retailers such as REI and others on line now make this an even more attractive deal. Feel free to phone us for details. (313) 278 1350.

NEW: 12/04/07- If you buy the ST Secret Indoor Trainer deal from 12/4-12/16 we will include a free riser block with your order. Prior sales excluded.

All orders placed on the web or on the phone get the free riser block automatically between 12/4 (today) and 12/16.

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!
This is the NEW 2008 MODEL!

We can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

On line purchase link:
http://www.bikesportmichigan.com/...;page=1&featured

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Dec 5, 07 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last winter we featured a Slowtwitch indoor trainer promotion. Manufacturers Restrictions prevent our ability to advertise this promotion specifically. We cannot name names or prices in full compliance with Manufacturer's requirements. However, as the manufacturer told us themselves, "What you do in your own store is your business". We respect that and thank them for that, and respect their restrictions.

So, that said, the promotion is happening again. As I mentioned, we cannot discuss the specifics on the Internet due to restrictions by the manufacturer.

Additionally, I thank you guys for not posting the specifics here. Those of you who know the promotion know what I am talking about. Those who don't can find out by phoning us with your valid Slowtwitch username. We'll look up your posts on ST to confirm your identity and your eligibility.

This is a promotion for ST regulars and is in full compliance with manufacturers requirements to not advertise sales on the Internet.

(313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've gotten some e-mails and PM's on this, but we can only give the details by phone in compliance with manufacturer's rules guys....

(313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three more sold to ST'ers today. Thank you guys. All trainers ordered today have been shipped already and picked up by DHL Express.

They're on the way! Thanks for the call guys.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Last edited by: Tom Demerly: Oct 12, 06 14:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm gonna go ahead and givbe this a bump to the top:

Last winter we featured a Slowtwitch indoor trainer promotion. Manufacturers Restrictions prevent our ability to advertise this promotion specifically. We cannot name names or prices in full compliance with Manufacturer's requirements. However, as the manufacturer told us themselves, "What you do in your own store is your business". We respect that and thank them for that, and respect their restrictions.

So, that said, the promotion is happening again. As I mentioned, we cannot discuss the specifics on the Internet due to restrictions by the manufacturer.

Additionally, I thank you guys for not posting the specifics here. Those of you who know the promotion know what I am talking about. Those who don't can find out by phoning us with your valid Slowtwitch username. We'll look up your posts on ST to confirm your identity and your eligibility.

This is a promotion for ST regulars and is in full compliance with manufacturers requirements to not advertise sales on the Internet.

(313) 278-1350.

Take a look at the Slowtwitch Classifieds for ST exclusive discounts and sales.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you ship to Canada?
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [theriad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We do ship to Canada. Thank you for asking.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh yes... It continues. We can't say what, we can't say how much, but you guys are buying quite a number of them and it has created the same buzz as last year. Thank you guys for the business.

The secret trainer sale for ST'ers only continues:

WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

The price for ST'ers on this, the most popular high-quality fluid resistance road indoor trainer, is too low for us to advertise or even mention according to the manufacturer's rules.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I partook . . . SWEET deal! Thanks Tommy . . .

Go ahead, do it . . .

brother bonk
Last edited by: brother bonk: Oct 19, 06 7:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

This was such a great deal, I bought two! Thanks, Tom!

-Dave

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks tom
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW, what a deal, got one!!! Now the boss (aka wife) and I can train together at the same time!!!

Also the shipping to us canucks was pretty sweet; much less than I figured it would be :)
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [runningfoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You guys are welcome- keep it coming!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All the trainers ordered on the 19th went out yesterday afternoon. Look for the DHL truck!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WE can't say the price or the type of trainer on the web or in writing, but if you call the shop we'll give you the details: (313) 278-1350.

Give us a call if you want a trainer at this price. We've already had a bunch of ST'er's jump on this. (313) 278-1350.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ordered on Friday. Got it today. Thanks Tom!

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The secret indoor trainer deal continues!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Four takers already today guys! Thanks for the biz and keep it coming. All trainers bought this morning being picked up by DHL in an hour or two.

Call us at (313) 278-1350 for the indoor trainer deal so good it has to be kept secret!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
James

Michael

Donald

Kristopher

Your trainers were just shipped via DHL ground and have left the building. Thank you guys!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What about poor Jeff in Chandler (Phoenix AZ area)???? It is down to the mid-80's for a high temp here. I may freeze if I try to ride outside.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love your persistence.

Can I tell non-ST regulars? I already have (2), but a few buddies need one......

I'd just give my name. Okay?
Quote Reply
Re: The Indoor Trainer ST discount is still happening! [Diesel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...It continues:

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next