Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Pros, stop pushing Ketones [Lurker4] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lurker4 wrote:
So he probably would have benefited from discussing this with Dan used the first few races to make an impression and the later half of the season, when he was going to be slowing down around the baby-time to work on his Ironman distance metabolism training if that is truly what he thinks he needs?

Sound advice. The thing is, when Sam hired Plews, he said the two vibed great together and communication was excellent.

I do not particularly like Plews pushing the low fat stuff and selling low carb fuels (conflict of interest much?), but when Sam said "I fired Dan Plews", I suspected Sam still needed to grow up. My suspicions were only confirmed when he attributed his early success to the decision to part ways with Plews and to his self-coaching genius (instead of thanking Ryan Bolton and Plews for their contribution to that success and taking credit for "finishing touches").

Which is fine. A guy in his twenties is more likely than not to be an idiot. I certainly was one. I just wish Sam had someone he could trust and whose judgment he would trust in terms of choosing partnerships, coaches, etc. Doesn't look that way.

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Quote Reply

Prev Next