Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Margarine Traitor Grifter unable to make the grade
Quote | Reply
Looks like the "jew-ish space laser wildfire" conspiracy lady won't make the grade to be trumpski's VP.

Someone we all know might say, 'SAD!'

So what about her looks is pulling her down? Is her honkin' schnoz just too big for little trumpski?
https://twitter.com/.../1619740386359918600

But all joking aside, l myself am not critical of her looks. I am more amused that trumpski doesn't like her looks, enough that ultra shallow trumpski would nix her as a potential VP pick, just based on her looks alone.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Last edited by: DarkSpeedWorks: Jan 30, 23 9:48
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are repeating gossip. This isn't someone saying "trump said this". This is a case of someone speculating as to what trump may or may not do in the future and possible motivations for it.
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, c'mon, gossip schmossip.

We need to have a thread about MTG's big schnoz.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.

--
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She can't really help how she looks, can she? I prefer to criticize the things that she does have control over.
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [Rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
She can't really help how she looks, can she? I prefer to criticize the things that she does have control over.
More seriously, l am not commenting on her looks. In truth, her looks don't matter to me one way or another.

I am more amused that (likely) trumpski doesn't like her looks. Enough that he would nix her as a VP pick. Just based on her looks alone.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:

Yeah, I'm pretty tired of "AOC's teeth," "Hillary/Pelosi looking zany," or "MTG's nose".
Last edited by: trail: Jan 30, 23 7:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

you are kind of being an ass here. There are many beautiful women with larger noses. We can and should make fun of the fat asses, ( and I guess you are onboard as you clearly like making fun of physical characteristics of people), so lets do that instead. Some real fat asses in congress and the senate.

AOC has a large nose and crazy large teeth, and she is a smokeshow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
In truth, her looks don't matter to me one way or another.

I am more amused that (likely) trumpski doesn't like her looks. Enough that he would nix her as a VP pick. Just based on her looks alone.

That was the point of the commentary - Trump has no real values in women other than their looks

In that respect Bobo or Kimmy [remind you of strippers, anyone?] would have an upper hand for the job

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [SDG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SDG wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

you are kind of being an ass here. There are many beautiful women with larger noses. We can and should make fun of the fat asses, ( and I guess you are onboard as you clearly like making fun of physical characteristics of people), so lets do that instead. Some real fat asses in congress and the senate.

Joking aside, l am actually not critical of her looks. I am more amused that (likely) trumpski doesn't like her looks. Enough that ultra shallow trumpski would nix her as a VP pick. Just based on her looks alone.

--
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
In truth, her looks don't matter to me one way or another.

That was the point of the commentary - Trump has no real values in women other than their looks

In that respect Bobo or Kimmy [remind you of strippers, anyone?] would have an upper hand for the job

Smoothly done!

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
SDG wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:

Joking aside, l am actually not critical of her looks. I am more amused that (likely) trumpski doesn't like her looks. Enough that ultra shallow trumpski would nix her as a VP pick. Just based on her looks alone.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with that.

She has larger hands than donnnie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:
She can't really help how she looks, can she?

Have you never heard of a nose job? Too bad she can't have a personality transplant.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironclm wrote:
Rick_pcfl wrote:
She can't really help how she looks, can she?

Have you never heard of a nose job? Too bad she can't have a personality transplant.

So what is the line in Vegas on her impending facial fix? The irony of it all. The personality transplant for her is good for all of us. The face fix and we are all screwed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Should the T be for traitor?

Margarine Traitor Grifter
Quote Reply
Re: Margarine Taylor Grifter unable to make the grade [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Should the T be for traitor?

Margarine Traitor Grifter

Yes, but Traitor to whom?

She just may have gained enough false credibility that she has left Q' camp. No more lasers from on high.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rick_pcfl wrote:

I'm trying to come up with a list of things over which she appears to have control, and I'm coming up empty.

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply