Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Diamondback Andean Carbon Red Size M 54 55 Disc Brakes 11 Speed Triathlon Bike
Quote | Reply
Selling carbon red Diamondback Andean triathlon bike Size M or 54/55, 11 speed disc brakes, clincher 700cc, purchased brand new back in 2020 from my local bike store. Super rare bicycle since Diamondback stopped producing this model. This bike was raced in two Ironmans. It's in excellent condition - hardly ridden, low mileage and has been kept in the garage ever since - I have OCD with my bikes, but it needs maintenance. No scratches and never been dropped or crashed. My height is 5'10'' or 5'11'' and it fits me well. Super lightweight and aerodynamic. This is the ultimate Diamondback Andean listing and it comes with a travel carrying bag and extras!

Frameset: Carbon fiber red Diamondback Andean, Size M or 54/55.
Handlebar: Carbon HED Corsair Aerobar
Aerobars: Carbon HED
Elbow pads: Profile Design
Shifters: Carbon SRAM Red 11 speed
Stem: Original Diamondback Andean
Brake levers: TRP
Storage: on top of the stem, bento box style on top of the top tube, wallet storage behind the seatpost, compartment for CO2 tanks and inner tubes next to the crank
Seatpost: Original carbon Diamondback Andean
Saddle: Specialized Titanium rails
Wheelset: HED Ardennes Black Plus, 700cc, clincher, disc brakes
Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 II
Disc Brakes: TRP with Shimano discs
Cassette: Shimano 11 speed
Crankset: SRAM Force 11 speed, 172.5, 130 BCD, 53/39T
Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 11 speed
Front Derailleur: SRAM Force 11 speed
Chain: Shimano 11 speed

Extras:
- Diamondback Andean travel carrying bike bag with pads, wheel bags, a gym bag? with drawstrings, wheels to roll the bag, straps, metal skeleton frames to snap or hold the frame in place once inside the bag
- 3 additional stems (2 original Diamondback Andean, 1 custom)
- Headset spacers to adjust or stack the stem higher
- Additional bento box (flat version) for the top tube with cover and additional wallet storage cover that sits behind the seatpost
- Nuts and bolts for the seatpost, stem, bento boxes - just see the last two pics

$5,999.99 shipped or send me your best offer.
Shipped within CONUS. Comes from smoke-free and pet-free home. Will be packed and shipped professionally by my local bike store once payment is made.

2 options to ship this depending on its weight
- One box: the bike disassembled and packed into the travel bag
- Two boxes: bike in a bike box and travel bag in another box (will provide two tracking numbers)

Pictures: https://drive.google.com/...MneuE1_x?usp=sharing
Quote Reply
Re: Diamondback Andean Carbon Red Size M 54 55 Disc Brakes 11 Speed Triathlon Bike [TRACK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply