Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WANTED: Trek SC Plugin & Castelli All Out Speed Tri Suit (L, Orange)
Quote | Reply
Long shots... Looking for the following:

1) Trek Speed Concept Plugin adapter
Ideally the newer generation for 6mm hardware (W582446) but I will take the older gen (5mm) too part #438481
I can just buy it, or exchange it for an S-BEND mono (new or used, I have both) + cash

2) **Castelli "All Out Speed Tri Suit"** size **Large **in **Orange**
In condition 'barely used' if possible (not stretched!).
This model:

Let me know if it is out there by any chances!

---------------------------------
T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: Trek SC Plugin & Castelli All Out Speed Tri Suit (L, Orange) [spocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Castillo PR in a large worn twice in nearly the same color I’m willing to sell.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: Trek SC Plugin & Castelli All Out Speed Tri Suit (L, Orange) [chirider990] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks chirider990... but I have that newer generation and so far I did not like it as much: it is for some reason a lot more tight in the chest, thus trying to find the previous generation which just fits me perfect... Thanks for letting me know though!

T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: Trek SC Plugin & Castelli All Out Speed Tri Suit (L, Orange) [spocket] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the previous generation in yellow and black or one before that in black however sleeveless as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
spocket wrote:

1) Trek Speed Concept Plugin adapter
Ideally the newer generation for 6mm hardware (W582446) but I will take the older gen (5mm) too part #438481

Sorry I don't have one to offer but what difference does 5mm vs 6mm make? I recently got one of these and didn't realize there were two versions.
Quote Reply
Re: WANTED: Trek SC Plugin & Castelli All Out Speed Tri Suit (L, Orange) [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@TH3_FRB: There was a streak of bolt failures for the 2 bolts holding the mono with the original 5mm hardware.

Most people never had an issue, but I guess depending on the setup of the bars (long lever) and possibly rough roads it could happen.

I have 2 speed concepts, one on 5mm hardware and one on 6mm.
I do NOT think there was an official recall to swap the 5mm to 6mm hardware.. just an update to existing parts from a certain point.

T. Guertin / Spocket
Quote Reply