Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Creamy Hazelnut Spread

my brother. you should take a break from political threads. Do you BP a favor.

How about that Father's Day! Roll Tide or Go Dawgs!

/r

Ha, you make a valid point.

RTR
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
God bless Texas. Cause nobody else will. Can Austin and Houston survive?
Austin has rarely been in lockstep with thep rest of the state.

Even though Uber bought Abbott and Abbott forced rideshare legislation, Austin has somewhat continued to move to its own beat
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is the latest thing in Republican campaigning.

I saw a little bit of the Republican Primary Debate for NY governor on the news. Seems they all have stupid nic-names for each other. When you have nothing to offer the public, this is what you give them.

It was like watching professional wrestling, thanks ''small hands donnie''!

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! 😂 '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
irony

whooooosh

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's RINO hunting season. No bagging limit.

https://twitter.com/...B67X27PSJmadPMBHhvAQ

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Last edited by: Bretom: Jun 20, 22 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eric Greitens is a douchebag of the highest order.

In a better time in this country, his political career would have been over years ago.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:

So, he's an AINO, I guess.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:

Advocating violence against other Republicans, with no limit on how many you can take out? Our society is in terrible shape if anyone, anywhere thinks that making and broadcasting this campaign ad is a good idea.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bretom wrote:

Incredible timing. Good thing we haven't had any shootings make national news lately or any "tourists" storming government buildings.
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
Incredible timing. Good thing we haven't had any shootings make national news lately or any "tourists" storming government buildings.

He has to know about the similar rhetoric aimed at Crenshaw, and chose to go ahead. So it's a former SEAL aiming at another former SEAL using military language and imagery. I imagine that can't go over well in that community.
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

He has to know about the similar rhetoric aimed at Crenshaw, and chose to go ahead. So it's a former SEAL aiming at another former SEAL using military language and imagery. I imagine that can't go over well in that community.

Both sides something something something.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Every time I see this thread on the front page it reminds me how mad the right pretended to be when Pete Davidson mad a completely inoffensive joke about Crenshaw.

Now their side straight up attacks him using his eyepatch as the target and crickets. Fucking assholes.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Bretom wrote:

Advocating violence against other Republicans, with no limit on how many you can take out? Our society is in terrible shape if anyone, anywhere thinks that making and broadcasting this campaign ad is a good idea.

How does this guy have any clothes to wear with all of skeletons filling up his closet?
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

you know that right after BUD/S nascent SEALs go through a course on writing memoirs and self-publication!?

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:

In a better time in this country, his political career would have been over years ago.

100%. but also should be in jail. he was accused of taking photos of woman while tied up and blindfolded. forced her to perform oral sex and threatened to release pics of her if she ever spoke about it.
Last edited by: steve25: Jun 20, 22 9:25
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [steve25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
steve25 wrote:
jmh wrote:

100%. but also should be in jail. he was accused of taking woman hostage, photographing her while tied up and blindfolded. forced her to perform oral sex and threatened to release pics of her if she ever spoke about it.

Don’t forget the domestic abuse of his wife.
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [DieselPete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DieselPete wrote:
Bretom wrote:

Well, he is the same douchebag that thought this was a good idea:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
trail wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

you know that right after BUD/S nascent SEALs go through a course on writing memoirs and self-publication!?

/r

Reminds me of a Force Recon guy I met a few years ago. He said something about "actually being the silent service".
Quote Reply
Re: "Eyepatch McCain" [Bumble Bee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumble Bee wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
trail wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

/r

Reminds me of a Force Recon guy I met a few years ago. He said something about "actually being the silent service".

Ha!

in my experience (active duty and working as a contractor) The quietest guys about their business are the submariners.

CAG would come in a clear second "Yeah that wasn't us at all--go talk to the SEALs"

/r

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did find it a little funny that a Marine was appropriating boomer culture.

I figure maybe he was just affirming they're a part of the Navy. 😄
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:
Steve Hawley wrote:
trail wrote:
Bumble Bee wrote:

/r

Ha!

in my experience (active duty and working as a contractor) The quietest guys about their business are the submariners.

CAG would come in a clear second "Yeah that wasn't us at all--go talk to the SEALs"

/r

That's because the bubbleheads are looking at their shoes when they talk.

Delta guys only talk shit about how much the SEALs run their mouths, otherwise- nothing.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next