Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bruins fans
Quote | Reply
We’ll give you Nylander, Sandin and any other prospect that you want for Marchand.

DO IT!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Bruins fans [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I thought everyone outside of Boston hates Marchand?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
We’ll give you Nylander, Sandin and any other prospect that you want for Marchand.

DO IT!!!
No.

Since when do you have any want for Marchy?? You start drinkin' early or sumpthin'?
Quote Reply
Re: Bruins fans [Dgconner154] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
I thought everyone outside of Boston hates Marchand?

We do. We also respect his hockey ability.

Of course if he became a Leaf his next suspension would be for 40 games because Leafs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Forget Marchand, Wilson will be on year 5 of a 6 year contract next year. The old core of Ovechkin and Backstrom is on the wane and the caps will look to get younger. wilson might not fit with a rebuild plan.

Welcome over to the dark side. What, no hope for Nylander, is he a defensive liability with no want to mix it up along the boards?
Quote Reply
Re: Bruins fans [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
Forget Marchand, Wilson will be on year 5 of a 6 year contract next year. The old core of Ovechkin and Backstrom is on the wane and the caps will look to get younger. wilson might not fit with a rebuild plan.

Welcome over to the dark side. What, no hope for Nylander, is he a defensive liability with no want to mix it up along the boards?

Nylander is a highly skilled player. If he played as hard as Marchand he'd be a top 5 player in the league, I am convinced of that. He will never be that guy.

He's coming off a 34 goal, 80 point season. If there was ever a time to "sell high" on someone... now is the time.

I would gladly take the older, Marchand as I think he would be exactly what this team needs.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with the exactness to needs and the fit with Marchand. I suspect the Boston GM understands as well. I heard somewhere in the commentary that the Leaf 4th line was not getting any love. Build a 4th line and allow some even rolling of all four lines. But with a 30 million dollar top line .....? How old is Tavares??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As if the world needed another reason to hate the leafs.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Bruins fans [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:
I agree with the exactness to needs and the fit with Marchand. I suspect the Boston GM understands as well. I heard somewhere in the commentary that the Leaf 4th line was not getting any love. Build a 4th line and allow some even rolling of all four lines. But with a 30 million dollar top line .....? How old is Tavares??

Tavares is 31. 3 years left at $11 million per. No trade clause.

Top line only makes $23 million.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It sounds more and more likely that Bergeron retires this off-season, which means Marchand will become the B's captain. Plus he has a no-trade clause. He is super-popular in Boston and widely viewed as the hardest-working and most competitive guy in the locker room. Can't see the B's moving him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dgconner154 wrote:
It sounds more and more likely that Bergeron retires this off-season, which means Marchand will become the B's captain. Plus he has a no-trade clause. He is super-popular in Boston and widely viewed as the hardest-working and most competitive guy in the locker room. Can't see the B's moving him.

Neither can I.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FUCLA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
His talent is unreal and he always gives 100% I don’t think he would be a good captain though. Too many stupid antics and he can’t reliably keep his cool.

That goal he scored in game 6 though....holy shit what a shot that was. Walked in and absolutely sniped the upper corner.
Quote Reply