Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Imagine if you will…
Quote | Reply
That MSNBC had a nightly show on which a Muslim man railed against ‘western culture’ and how it was destroying the Muslim Community and there there was a shooter targeting a white neighborhood and his online drivel included a bunch of the talking points of said Muslim on MSNBC.

How long would the Muslim man remain on air?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Imagine if you will… [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You need to watch more MSNBC
Quote Reply
Re: Imagine if you will… [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to take that as a no. It’s probably been a decade since MSNBC graced my web history. I was sure you’d have found countless links with how confident you were. Just another turd of a I won’t call it out because I don’t want to be part of a circle jerk so I’ll post another hopefully distracting whataboutism I think is funny and relevant but is neither. Sad.
Quote Reply
Re: Imagine if you will… [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  I am currently binge watching the Turkish soap opera, Resurrection, on Netflix. It tells a narrative of the end of the crusades from a Muslim perspective and paints the Christians and the Templars as the bad guys and the Muslims as the good guys who struggled through tribal infighting.

It fits well into your "Imagine if you will". I Just finished with the Norse/Viking/ Last Kingdom series set in this period of history. So I thought to head south to the fertile crescent and see how folks down there got along.

The Abrahamic one God that leads to the birthing of 3 main religions causes my imagining who actually got it right as they tell and sell their story beyond the first prophet.

I am getting the full dose of the "other side's" perspective as I slog through the story of the Yari tribe of sheep and goat herders and rug makers.
Quote Reply