Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The issue I have with this crap thought like SDG tosses in here is if fairly applied then we should also sit down and watch/discuss "valid points" made by the Shah of Iran about how the holocaust was fake and that we should nuke Israel.

The right has taken the "stop calling us dump ignorant rednecks" schtick and stretched it beyond the outer rim of the galaxy in terms of "everyone coming to the table".

This is why there's a kid's table and an adult's table. And there's some media on both sides that deserves to be at the kid's table.
Quote Reply
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I read that this morning over breakfast and might send it as well as a few other articles about it to my folks.

I talk to my parents at least once a week and once in awhile my mom will repeat some right-wing talking point that she's read on Newsmax or OAN. This morning it was 2000 Mules. I'me sure it's interesting and makes the viewer question the election, but nearly all of her doubts and concerns have been thoroughly investigated and disproven.

Thankfully both of them tend to avoid political talk with me and my siblings, but it's frustrating to see how far down the right-wing rabbit hole they've gone in the last ten or twelve years. Mom's home all day consuming news and dad's about to retire for good, after which I'm sure they'll both spend the majority of their day online.
Quote Reply
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [justcallmejoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
justcallmejoe wrote:
Dinesh D'Sousa's documentary 2000 mules, anyone actually watch it, any actual valid points?

Looks like they're projecting again
Quote Reply
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
justcallmejoe wrote:
Dinesh D'Sousa's documentary 2000 mules, anyone actually watch it, any actual valid points?

Always projecting.

What a bunch of criminal ass clowns.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
justcallmejoe wrote:

Actually that sounds like it may be worse than ballot harvesting. My understanding is "ballot harvesting" describes providing a "service" where someone, usually with a partisan affiliation, goes to a bunch of households, picks up ballots, and drops them off at a collection box. This is apparently illegal in some states, but isn't what I'd call out-and-out fraud.

But the article you posted sure sounds like it might delve into actual fraud,

Quote:
...many of the affected voters said they did not remember applying to vote by mail and had no idea why their ballots were going to Lanzilotti instead of directly to them.

That sounds really bad, as described. Like he's not just providing a courier service, but may have been filling out the ballots.

This may require an audit of some kind.
Last edited by: trail: May 12, 22 14:17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fuck me.

I agreed with Meghan McCain earlier about Tucker Carlson on an unrelated issue and now I find myself being in agreement with Ben Shapiro on this film: "I think the conclusions of the film are not justified by the premises of the film itself."

SDG- that's a nice way of saying this film is bullshit.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Fuck me.

I agreed with Meghan McCain earlier about Tucker Carlson on an unrelated issue and now I find myself being in agreement with Ben Shapiro on this film: "I think the conclusions of the film are not justified by the premises of the film itself."

SDG- that's a nice way of saying this film is bullshit.

I guess a sign of the times. I always find it reassuring when someone on the right hasn't completely lost their objectivity.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
justcallmejoe wrote:

More of those, umm, "valid points" ...
https://www.npr.org/...-a-murder-thats-fals

Fact checkers have just shredded this film ...
https://www.mercurynews.com/...leging-ballot-fraud/

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Two guys are standing outside my office talking about 2000 Mules right now. I'm biting my tongue really hard, I might need first aid.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Two guys are standing outside my office talking about 2000 Mules right now. I'm biting my tongue really hard, I might need first aid.

And I thought someone renamed Eric's thread.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: 2000 Conspiracy Theories... [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Thom wrote:

And I thought someone renamed Eric's thread.

It’s not paranoia if they’re out to get you.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:

My office is adjacent to a manufacturing plant. This documentary has been all the buzz in the plant today. Somebody told me that some of the local churches have been screening it. Tax the effing churches!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
Thom wrote:

My office is adjacent to a manufacturing plant. This documentary has been all the buzz in the plant today. Somebody told me that some of the local churches have been screening it. Tax the effing churches!!

A genius bit of counter-programming.

E

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Arizona AG, a Republican, has asked the DOJ to investigate these scam artists

https://www.foxnews.com/...y-watchdog-true-vote

Quote:
"TTV has raised considerable sums of money alleging they had evidence of widespread voter fraud and their efforts would train the public to protect election integrity at the polls and to help protect all voters' rights," the letter said. "They indicate they have provided the information to law enforcement agencies; in our case they have not after promising to do so. Another law enforcement agency has also stated they have not provided them the information, informing them they had given the information to us."

Quote:
Grigsby’s letter said TTV has specifically claimed to possess geolocation data from mobile devices indicating that some mobile devices made several trips to a ballot drop box, which TTV claims is evidence of ballot stuffing.

Quote:
"Prior to each meeting with TTV, Ms. Engelbrecht and Mr. Phillips stated they would provide us with the information to support their allegations," Grigsby wrote. But he said TTV "never did provide the information it purported to have in its possession."

Grifters preying on idiots.
Quote Reply

Prev Next