Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD- Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $750
Quote | Reply
Sold- $750USD, located near Toronto.

TriRig Alpha One TT aero bars in excellent condition. UCI legal. One of the best TT handlebars you can get and an easy upgrade for most bikes.

Only very light signs of use (NO damage, scratches, rusty bolts, yucky armrests, etc.) and is very clean. I only used this bar for local TTs and really a few hundred miles at that (the vast majority of my training is done on a road bike). ...I love TTs, but life priorities and a growing family leave less time for racing (and travelling to races) and I'd rather spend what time I have cycling with friends in group rides and with my kids on the local trails.

I did cut 1cm off the bottom of the monopost to allow for clearance of my front brake, but there is still plenty of monopost left (6cm of stack vs 7cm uncut). The maximum Extension height of these bars is ~16cm when you add up the spacers + basebar + monopost + armrest mounts.

Includes 3T J-bend carbon extensions. They are long enough to reach the UCI extension (and 80cm exemption limit) when used in this set up. Also includes everything you see in the pictures, including all spacers and mounting hardware.

Tracked Shipping to US is $30usd via CanadaPost/USPS (35cm x 48cm x 8cm, 2.2kg, ships from L0R 2H8). I could ship by UPS or FedEx if there is any advantage to you.

(edited to add some FAQ information on shipping and condition. If you'd like specific pics, please feel free to send me an email at brettbeston@gmail.com and let me know what you want).

All the best in your search,
Brett

Last edited by: beston: May 12, 22 18:55
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $750 [beston] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested - what is the best way to get in touch?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by beston [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
still available? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $750 [Rotcive7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has been sold and I've updated the ad to reflect this. Good luck with your search!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have the same setup being removed from a bike I am parting out if anyone is interested in Alpha 1. Has 51 Speedshop extensions.
Quote Reply
Re: Tririg Alpha One with 3T J-bend extensions - $750 [scca_ita] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you Beston for the update. Scca_ita can you send me some pictures and more info either here or my email. vgaribay007@yahoo.com Thanks!
Quote Reply