Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hmm, Yee posted a bunch of photos on instagram 2 days ago, they included a video of him doing track. Also captioned "locked in and loving it"
Do did this injury happen yesterday?
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [SheridanTris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The one I think is I injured is Barclay Izzard
He hasn't raced at all this year. I wondered if with Barclay injured, GB gave up on getting three men to Tokyo
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [sidelined] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sidelined wrote:
Hmm, Yee posted a bunch of photos on instagram 2 days ago, they included a video of him doing track. Also captioned "locked in and loving it"
Do did this injury happen yesterday?
Thrown up randomly (or I forget context) by the talkers on Fitter Radio podcast (NZ based coaches) from a 'reliable source'.
Quote Reply
Re: Official (formerly) ITU leading to 2024 discussion thread…. [sidelined] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For what it's worth he was consistently posting runs from their Gold Coast camp in his Strava up until February, but went silent since then until he posted last week.
Quote Reply

Prev Next