Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? Nov. 22 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?
If you're celebrating American Thanksgiving, what are your plans for it?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 22 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My goals were to have 7/7 healthy days (I had 4 or 5) and do things that made me faster (I didn't make perfect choices but I did some).

I am going to a friend's house for Thanksgiving. I am excited. One of the challenges for me this week, despite enjoying time off, is that unstructured time can be anxiety- causing. I am going to make a list of things I want to get done, like cleaning my closet...

Sports goals are to do things that make me faster :-) one of those things is not running today. I swam!

I hope everyone is well.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? Nov. 22 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had 65 miles on the bike last week, all via Sufferfest workouts.

I’m leaving Thursday morning early to drive up to Louisville Kentucky again because I have two more horses racing, one on Thursday and one on Saturday. So I will just stay up there for the weekend. I’ve never been there before (except for last weekend when I was there for only a few hours and only at the race track), so it will be fun to check it out.

I also have a hard time dealing with too much free time and no structure. So I get it. I like to have a schedule and I really don’t like having tons of options because I get paralysis of what to choose!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Last edited by: ironclm: Nov 23, 21 16:49
Quote Reply