Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: F*ck you all [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
It has to be a joke. The jokes on me.

Not so much a joke, as a tactic. The video is, I presume, monetized. So she's trying to get it to go viral by inspiring "haters."

Yep. It's just an attempt to go viral. It's one of those lame "life hack" videos that lures clicks by suggesting a new and novel way of doing something mundane. I remember the first one of those I saw some years ago: The video suggested that we've been eating apples all wrong. Instead of eating them around their equator, the video suggested that we eat them from a pole down through their core. I immediately decided that all "life hack" videos were BS attempts to lure clicks and I've avoided them as best I can ever since.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
... she may have found herself in a situation where a more efficient way to serve pasta to a soccer team-sized group of non-discerning 4th graders without repeating the same steps over and over again.

"You might have to cook for twenty guys someday"

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t see a video link
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [jharris] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jharris wrote:
I don’t see a video link

She removed it.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe you just need some wine or champagne to smooth the edge a little bit...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzumXrjmIT/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have made pasta for 160 people at the shelter and we certainly aren’t spreading anything on the countertop. Do we wear aprons, though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hope this related post makes you feel better: https://twitter.com/.../1392165322153549829
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
axlsix3 wrote:
Maybe you just need some wine or champagne to smooth the edge a little bit...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNzumXrjmIT/

That’s slick! I need to remember that for when we start hosting parties again.

Karma update:
I saw a huge ball of geranium on my run. ⬆️
Twisted my ankle. ⬇️
Not too badly, though. ⬆️
Didn’t see a snake. ⬇️

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Didn’t see a snake. ⬇️

Didn't see a snake and so you trod on it and it bit you and you now have, at best, moments to live?

Or didn't see a snake, because there was no snake there to see? Like on my run yesterday I didn't see Bella Hadid naked? ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

You are usually more precise in your language.
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [Bone Idol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bone Idol wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Didn’t see a snake. ⬇️

Didn't see a snake and so you trod on it and it bit you and you now have, at best, moments to live?

Or didn't see a snake, because there was no snake there to see? Like on my run yesterday I didn't see Bella Hadid naked? ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️

As I ran, I looked where I thought snakes would like to be. I didn’t see any. I carry a phone to take pictures and to call for help when they bite me. I’ll post a picture when I get lucky.

You are all so nice. I’m sorry for being ragey.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Then you are at a significant advantage over me in managing your gratifications and disappointments, and ultimately your rage.

Myself, I can't even imagine anywhere on my regular runs where Bella Hadid would like to hang out naked.

In life I'm generally an optimist, so I'll carry a phone to take pictures too just in case, but I am far from hopeful.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Bone Idol wrote:
CallMeMaybe wrote:
Didn’t see a snake. ⬇️

As I ran, I looked where I thought snakes would like to be. I didn’t see any. I carry a phone to take pictures and to call for help when they bite me. I’ll post a picture when I get lucky.

If I know Jane, snakes are good omens/familiars, and sort of common where she lives, so NOT seeing one is kind of a bummer

Quote:
You are all so nice. I’m sorry for being ragey.

Some of us love you unconditionally and you have infinite leeway

Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noodle_soup wrote:
Yeah, I think Callmemaybe removed the link.

I found the video though. Please, all y'all don't hate me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

The title of the thread fits the link you gave us. <sigh>
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [noodle_soup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
noodle_soup wrote:
Yeah, I think Callmemaybe removed the link.

I found the video though. Please, all y'all don't hate me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

I think it's kinda rude that if Jane took the link to the video out, someone else goes looking for it and put it back in

At least there's no preview/thumbnail with it

Carry on

Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That video was gross for all the reasons already stated. Bu5, down that feed a bit someone had a similar video of some jackass making “nachos” using the same technique. I quit watching almost immediately as they started smearing a gallon of liquid nacho cheese over the counter . . .

Who is cleaning that shit up?
Quote Reply
Re: F*ck you all [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, like many TikToks / YouTubes, people don't always think through to the end game

Quote Reply

Prev Next