Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kitchen faucets [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pulled the trigger on a Waterstone 9750 in matte black. Wife is happy.

https://waterstoneco.com/...ulldown-faucet-9750/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice! You won’t regret it.

Mine:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Which one did you get at the end?
We are deciding now between Kohler and Bianco. Anyone knows both of them? Which one should we get?
Quote Reply
Re: Kitchen faucets [hank rearden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hank rearden wrote:
Nice! You won’t regret it.

Mine:

Not the faucet, but I noticed your sink. When we did a kitchen remodel on a prior home, we went with a similar sink (there was a significant discount at the time). Discovered that having hard corners and edges didn't let water drain/dry as well. (vs. the typical rounded/curved areas of most sinks). Couldn't just walk away from a wet sink, but took extra effort to keep it dry and crud-free. Yours looks great.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:

$2,000 for a kitchen faucet? Do you run a commercial kitchen, or do you have nine kids, or is this a "I got it because I could" thing?

(just finishing our kitchen renovation, and trying to wrap my head around a faucet that costs more than our Bosch drawer microwave...)

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: Kitchen faucets [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
... are fucking expensive.

We did counters, sink, and faucet last year. Went with a Kohler model. A grand with tax because the wife nixed my Menard's $49.84 plan. I still think it would have been fine.

The difference between them and brands with similar style that were in the $2500+ range was so small as to be undetectable to my cretin eyes.

I bought and installed the knock-off brand that is indistinguishable from the pricey model. 2 years later, the spray unit won’t change back to stream without a great deal of effort. It still looks good, but functionally is poor at doing its job.

I wish that I had spent more and now have learned my lesson.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We've just started doing a kitchen renovation, and to be honest, I didn't think there would be any issues with choosing a good faucet. We have already found a company that will do all the work, but we need to buy the materials. What I noticed is that it is really important for me what the faucet will look like :) I've already found the delta faucet phone number on this source, so I'm going to call and ask some questions. I guess I'll choose this brand. Also, Grohe or Kohler faucets are of high quality and look good to me.
Last edited by: BessYa: May 20, 22 1:24
Quote Reply
Re: Kitchen faucets [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
tigermilk wrote:

$2,000 for a kitchen faucet? Do you run a commercial kitchen, or do you have nine kids, or is this a "I got it because I could" thing?

(just finishing our kitchen renovation, and trying to wrap my head around a faucet that costs more than our Bosch drawer microwave...)
Wasn't quite that much but around $1600. The thing is solid. Did it because we could. We live modestly and figured why not.

It did cost more than our Miele dishwasher. But honestly why buy a low to mid grade big box store faucet to match up with a major renovation?
Quote Reply
Re: Kitchen faucets [MitchMcCrown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MitchMcCrown wrote:
Which one did you get at the end?
We are deciding now between Kohler and Bianco. Anyone knows both of them? Which one should we get?
Waterstone faucet Blanco sink.
Quote Reply

Prev Next