Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Liz Cheney Situation [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/554730-cheney-primary-challenger-impregnated-14-year-old-when-he-was-18?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Wyoming state Sen. Anthony Bouchard (R), who's challenging Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) for her House seat, acknowledged in an interview with Casper Star-Tribune that he impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18.

Bouchard said that he eventually married the girl, who, according to the Star-Tribune, was 15 at the time of the marriage. At the time, both were living in Florida. In his Facebook video, Bouchard explained that "the only thing I could see as the right thing to do was to get married and take care of them."

The couple divorced three years later. He said that his ex-wife had died by suicide. At the time, he said, "she had problems in another relationship."

Sounds like the perfect man for the job!

I’m still surprised Roy Moore lost to Doug Jones in AL…
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/554730-cheney-primary-challenger-impregnated-14-year-old-when-he-was-18?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Wyoming state Sen. Anthony Bouchard (R), who's challenging Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) for her House seat, acknowledged in an interview with Casper Star-Tribune that he impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18.

Bouchard said that he eventually married the girl, who, according to the Star-Tribune, was 15 at the time of the marriage. At the time, both were living in Florida. In his Facebook video, Bouchard explained that "the only thing I could see as the right thing to do was to get married and take care of them."

The couple divorced three years later. He said that his ex-wife had died by suicide. At the time, he said, "she had problems in another relationship."

I can see why Trump and Gaetz are supporting him. They need to stick together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:

It should be noted that she died by suicide at 20. So statutory rape at 14, child marriage at 15, divorced at 18, suicide at 20.

But I'm sure he did the right thing.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One question not mentioned yet quite relevant, how is the child doing?
Quote Reply
Re: Liz Cheney Situation [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gofigure wrote:

Estranged and the wonderful father blames the kid for making "wrong choices in his life".

How does the GOP find these losers? Do they hold a contest to find the worst humans or something?
Quote Reply
Re: Liz Cheney Situation [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FishyJoe wrote:
gofigure wrote:

Estranged and the wonderful father blames the kid for making "wrong choices in his life".

How does the GOP find these losers? Do they hold a contest to find the worst humans or something?

Is the kid still in Wyoming? I wonder who he supports? His old man or LIz? Wrong choices corrected?
Quote Reply

Prev Next