Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What’s a gender neutral pronoun for a potato? [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
They should make a Professor Potato Head so we can decide whether or not it can call itself Dr. Potato Head.

You win Slowtwitch today.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a gender neutral pronoun for a potato? [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Our son dated a young lady thru his college years. She was the quintessential American success story. Parents immigrated (legally) from Mexico and worked their asses off to put multiple kids thru college---including her. P was such a very nice young lady. Somehow we learned she'd always wanted a Mr Potato Head so we got her one for one Christmas out in Tucson. She cried

Damn I wish our son had married that girl. Oh well. At least she got a Mr Potato Head out of the deal

Steve
Last edited by: Steve Hawley: Feb 26, 21 7:03
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a gender neutral pronoun for a potato? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don’t think people realize that mr and mar potato head have the same body with just different attachments.

It is generally harder to find one or the other. It seems like this will just be an easier way for them to market the toy and streamline the base into a single packaging.

I am sure there are millions of variations of what you can turn your potato head into.
Quote Reply
Re: What’s a gender neutral pronoun for a potato? [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, you just had to stir that pot.

Are we doing the trans in the military thing again? Because I won’t feel safe from terrorists unless Xe’s brothers in arms can see a plastic potato penis on that thing, as God and Hasbro intended.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply

Prev Next