Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!!
Quote | Reply
Had no idea this was real... But I will have no problem obliging tonight!
Quote Reply
Re: No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!! [ErnieK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm glad I celebrated on Saturday with a classic in addition to a mezcal, hibiscus version, and tequila flight.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!! [ErnieK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How can National Margarita Day not fall on a Taco Tuesday?!

Someone really dropped the ball on this one
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now we're talking! I have a coconut tequila that makes delicious summer margaritas...perhaps I can pretend for a bit tonight...sigh...

I bartended many years ago where we poured Cuervo Gold from the rail... one night a guy returned a shot, yelling at me "That's not tequila, tequila's WHITE!" I still laugh...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No politics?

I guess I will don my sombrero and mix a Margarita, which definitely trumps many other drinks. But don't worry, I'll be abiden by the rules and drinking it at home in the basement.
Last edited by: rick_pcfl: Feb 22, 21 19:30
Quote Reply
Re: No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
No politics?

I guess I will don my sombrero and mix a Margarita, which definitely trumps many other drinks. But don't worry, I'll be abiden by the rules and drinking it at home.

Quote Reply
Re: No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!! [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
I'm glad I celebrated on Saturday with a classic in addition to a mezcal, hibiscus version, and tequila flight.

Yes to Mezcal, got this from Oaxaca , need more.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was a couple days early. Cadillac Margaritas were the drink of the night Saturday. They went well with the crispy pork tacos my wife made for dinner.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: No politics in this thread!!! National Margarita Day is today!! [snoots] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
snoots wrote:
Now we're talking! I have a coconut tequila that makes delicious summer margaritas...perhaps I can pretend for a bit tonight...sigh...

I bartended many years ago where we poured Cuervo Gold from the rail... one night a guy returned a shot, yelling at me "That's not tequila, tequila's WHITE!" I still laugh...

I'd like to hear about that coconut tequila...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
https://www.1800tequila.com/products/coconut/

We were in Florida somewhere a few years ago, driving the MIL's car to Clearwater for the winter for her. We stopped at a hotel for the night, and were waiting at a restaurant next door for take out, sitting at the bar. The bartender was making these cool looking blue cocktails and gave the wife and I samples to taste, delicious. Bought a bottle to bring home (still amazed that you can buy booze at Walmart...) and it turns out you can get it at the LCBO in Ontario... not overpowering, just enough to add a cocnut touch to summer Margs!
Quote Reply