Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Gun fetish [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Unlike you, I don't condemn those who prefer to harvest the meat and enjoy the experience rather than farm it out to someone else so you can get a nice clean piece of meat wrapped up in plastic - just like god intended.

I give up.
Is your dyslexia triggered by some sort of trauma?
By a Vegetarian Boss or ex-wife?

And where can you get a hunted piece of game wrapped up in plastic?
Fantasyland?
I had been hunting small game for my own table. I do eat controlled and sustainably raised meat.
I mostly avoid industrial beef and pork because it’s unhealthy (stress hormones and mass ‘farming’ practices).

And finally:

What satanic religion does have a god that has you worshiping guns?
Last edited by: windschatten: Feb 23, 21 19:22
Quote Reply
Re: Gun fetish [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:

Unlike you, I don't condemn those who prefer to harvest the meat and enjoy the experience rather than farm it out to someone else so you can get a nice clean piece of meat wrapped up in plastic - just like god intended.

I give up.
Is your dyslexia triggered by some sort of trauma?
By a Vegetarian Boss or ex-wife?

And where can you get a hunted piece of game wrapped up in plastic?
Fantasyland?
I had been hunting small game for my own table. I do eat controlled and sustainably raised meat.
I mostly avoid industrial beef and pork because it’s unhealthy (stress hormones and mass ‘farming’ practices).

And finally:

What satanic religion does have a god that has you worshiping guns?

You may want to call your doctor and have him change your dosage. Either that or you're taking something extra. Best of luck to you, I hope that you get are able to get that all worked out.
Quote Reply
Re: Gun fetish [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This thread has been 100% absolute Lavender Room pure gold!!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next