Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: DeSantis says flags to half staff for Limbaugh [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
We’ve been talking about Trump for four years. Most of the Trump supporters have made their views well known, including velocomp. Asking for a list of accomplishments is just a bullshit device to avoid having an actual discussion. You already know what Trump supporters think his accomplishments were. Asking for a list is juvenile and counterproductive.

You may been talking about Trump for four years but I have only been here for a few months. I have no idea what Velocomp thinks are Trump's great accomplishments, which is why I asked him when he claimed that such accomplishments existed.

There will be lots of revisionist history over the next few years. Reasonable people find the promotion of revisionist history to be juvenile and counterproductive.
Quote Reply
Re: DeSantis says flags to half staff for Limbaugh [Nutella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to you but last post. Seems the county commissioner for Palm Beach, home to Rush Limbaugh, decided to flip the bird to both her governor and Rush and not lower the national ensign or state flag in honor of his death. She said something about his divisiveness, and as such, not being worthy of this honor.
Last edited by: gofigure: Feb 25, 21 9:25
Quote Reply
Re: DeSantis says flags to half staff for Limbaugh [torrey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
torrey wrote:
So flags across the country are flying at half staff. Is morning half a million deaths a worthy reason for lowering the flags? And did Biden just to this to negate the DeSantis order?

Flags in PA have been at half-staff since the pandemic started (or at least since the beginning of the shutdown).
Quote Reply
Re: DeSantis says flags to half staff for Limbaugh [gofigure] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rush has been sober for a week. Let’s acknowledge that accomplishment.
Quote Reply

Prev Next