Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: TRP T925FB brake
Quote | Reply
Looking to find new homes for some under-used parts and gear. All prices include shipping to CONUS, payment by PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle. I can be flexible on the listed prices, especially if you're interested in multiple things.

TRP T925 front brake: $25
This normally mounts behind the fork, but I believe can be switched to run in front of the fork or as a rear brake with different center bolt. Like-new condition, don't remember if I ever even mounted this on a bike.

Tririg Omega brake, first generation. SOLD $50
Simkins Egg front brake: SOLD $50
2x Continental Supersonic 700c x 20mm tires (clincher), never ridden. SOLD $25 each, $45 for the pair.
TriRig Sigma XF stem: SOLD $50.

Last edited by: RunningChoux: Mar 12, 21 16:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Front brakes (Tririg, TRP, Simkins), Tririg Sigma XF stem, Continental Supersonic 20mm, MilestonePod [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can the omega be run on the rear?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Front brakes (Tririg, TRP, Simkins), Tririg Sigma XF stem, Continental Supersonic 20mm, MilestonePod [BLD 25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I doubt it. You might need a shorter bolt and nut, but I think the bigger problem would be the missing cable stop on the brake. You'd need to have a separate cable stop somewhere on the frame, as running housing directly to the brake won't work with this backplate. I bought the brake used, and don't have the normal backplate with integrated hanger/stop. You could also try getting in touch with Tririg to get a replacement backplate from them, but I don't think they still stock them for the first generation brake.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Front brakes (Tririg, TRP, Simkins), Tririg Sigma XF stem, Continental Supersonic 20mm, MilestonePod [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you're ok shipping to Canada, I'll grab the simkin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RunningChoux wrote:
I doubt it. You might need a shorter bolt and nut, but I think the bigger problem would be the missing cable stop on the brake. You'd need to have a separate cable stop somewhere on the frame, as running housing directly to the brake won't work with this backplate. I bought the brake used, and don't have the normal backplate with integrated hanger/stop. You could also try getting in touch with Tririg to get a replacement backplate from them, but I don't think they still stock them for the first generation brake.
bummer. Okay, thanks for being honest
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’ll take both conti 20mm
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tririg and TRP front brakes, Tririg Sigma XF stem, MilestonePod [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If your ok to ship to Canada ,I’ll grab the trinity brake.
Thanks chris

"Be your best cheerleader , not your worst critic.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP T925FB brake, Tririg Sigma XF stem, MilestonePod footpod [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated post for sold/pending items. Since I seem to have things that Canadians want, I'll clarify that I'll ship outside the US, but will be looking to add a few dollars to cover the increased shipping cost. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP T925FB brake, Tririg Sigma XF stem, MilestonePod footpod [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great seller, thanks for the tires!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP T925FB and Simkins Egg brakes, TriRig Sigma XF stem [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updates on items available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TRP T925FB and Simkins Egg brakes [RunningChoux] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Received the Stem. Thanks so much and btw can't believe how fast i received it!!!
Quote Reply