Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: LR covid recovery thread - who is home sick right now? Tell us so we can check on you and send well-wishes [cayenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm so sorry.
Quote Reply
Re: LR covid recovery thread - who is home sick right now? Tell us so we can check on you and send well-wishes [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was exposed two and a half weeks ago, and was tested two weeks ago once I was feeling symptoms. Have preexisting conditions of a PE issue and breathing issues/asthma so I was very scared about this.

Brutal fatigue, back pain, loss of appetite, cough, but thankfully no real breathing issue. I'm out of the quarantine time for me but still lingering fatigue and had my six month appt with my pulmonary doctor. He said that realistically I might feel this way for six weeks. As frustrating as this and as much as I'm kicking myself for exposing myself to this I feel fortunate it was not worse for me.

I truly sympathize for all of those here who lost loved ones.
Quote Reply
Re: LR covid recovery thread - who is home sick right now? Tell us so we can check on you and send well-wishes [JT_Dennen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Was exposed two and a half weeks ago, and was tested two weeks ago once I was feeling symptoms. Have preexisting conditions of a PE issue and breathing issues/asthma so I was very scared about this.

Brutal fatigue, back pain, loss of appetite, cough, but thankfully no real breathing issue. I'm out of the quarantine time for me but still lingering fatigue and had my six month appt with my pulmonary doctor. He said that realistically I might feel this way for six weeks. As frustrating as this and as much as I'm kicking myself for exposing myself to this I feel fortunate it was not worse for me.

I truly sympathize for all of those here who lost loved ones.

I hope you have more energy soon. Keep checking in, okay?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: LR covid recovery thread - who is home sick right now? Tell us so we can check on you and send well-wishes [cayenne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cayenne, I am so, so sorry.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply

Prev Next