Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Don’s desk
Quote | Reply
What’s up with DiaperDon’s desk? That’s so hilarious.
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A smaller desk makes his teeny tiny hands look marginally bigger.

Trieatalot

It's a C minus world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess, they were trying to get a shot with GW in the background, and his head was in teh way, so they lowered the desk.

I mean, its no tan suit, but it does look goofy when its not framed the way they intended.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
My guess, they were trying to get a shot with GW in the background, and his head was in teh way, so they lowered the desk.

I mean, its no tan suit, but it does look goofy when its not framed the way they intended.

He did the signing in a diplomatic reception room instead of the Oval, and they packed a bunch of people around the desk. It doesn't look quite as weird with the full crowd, but in his defense, the President joked about the desk during the signing, saying it looked like a child's desk, but very glamorous.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s so unpresidential. The whole sad scene just cracks me up. That Christmas tree without ornaments. The desk looks like the little kids’ table from Thanksgiving. The big seal looks like a dumb participation trophy.

By the way, the pie named after you was a hit. Most Popular Pie! I had planned to make a huckleberry pie, but hungry children had secretly nibbled and snacked on them. I had only 1 cup left. I mixed the cup of huckleberries with frozen, store bought raspberries, blueberries and blackberries. I made a delightful crust using 1 whole stick of butter. Success.
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Love the guy in the cowboy hat. You are invited to the White House and you can’t even be bothered to remove your GD hat.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:

He did the signing in a diplomatic reception room instead of the Oval, and they packed a bunch of people around the desk. It doesn't look quite as weird with the full crowd, but in his defense, the President joked about the desk during the signing, saying it looked like a child's desk, but very glamorous.

i understand what you're saying but don't understand their motivation -- Teddy R in the painting behind him, so the diplomatic photo is in the Roosevelt room --

why take the photo in the OP ? it's not his best look -- is it meant to be a joke?
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Love the guy in the cowboy hat. You are invited to the White House and you can’t even be bothered to remove your GD hat.

They took away his mask, so he insisted on at least keeping his hat. He's a rebel.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kindergarden kid

They constantly try to escape from the darkness outside and within
Dreaming of systems so perfect that no one will need to be good T.S. Eliot

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really thought this was photoshop art, but no it really happened! Someone needs to make a video with his voice pitched shifted up. Comedy gold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is that the desk he's going to chain himself onto on January 20th?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I get the feeling that the White House staff are done taking shit and throwing him under the bus.
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
or under the itty bitty desk.
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [knewbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knewbike wrote:
I get the feeling that the White House staff are done taking shit and throwing him under the bus.

Yes. Rumor has it his make up artist is also one of the internal resistors.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
He's probably an Oklahoman. Many of them are very attached to their cowboy hats. Before I moved here, I thought cowboy hats and boots were only in the movies. I gaped the first time I saw people wearing them in wal mart.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
link to article?
Additionally, who did such a crappy job vacuuming that rug?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
Quote:

He's probably an Oklahoman. Many of them are very attached to their cowboy hats. Before I moved here, I thought cowboy hats and boots were only in the movies. I gaped the first time I saw people wearing them in wal mart.

I had the same reaction after I moved from Maine to Texas for a teaching gig. After a few months I bought a cowboy hat at some nice store. I still have that hat — from 1980.
Last edited by: ike: Nov 27, 20 8:45
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [spockwaslen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
spockwaslen wrote:
Kindergarden kid

This whole thread is full of kindergarten kids.

OMG! Tiny desk! What a dork!!!!

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Tiny desk! What a dork!!!!

Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [kiki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kiki wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Tiny desk! What a dork!!!!

That’s pretty damn funny.

Thanks for that...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Don’s desk [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Along with that picture, #DiaperDon has been trending at No. 1 on Twitter for the last 12+ hours. #TrumpTantrum is also trending.

Are you on Twitter? While you are convalescing, you could check it out. There are FUNNY people saying FUNNY stuff there.
Quote Reply