Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

MI Election
Quote | Reply
The Inside Story of Michigan's Fake Voter Fraud Scandal

Some people seem to believe that because a lot of affidavits were filed, there must be some nugget of truth there. This is a long read, but worth it. Just because a bunch of ill-trained newly recruited Republican poll watchers filed affidavits doesn't mean there's anything there (which is why Rudy's presenting similar PA affidavits in a hotel ballroom, not in court)

"“Reading these affidavits afterward from these Republican poll challengers, I was just amazed at how misunderstood the election process was to them,” Thomas chuckled. “The things they said were going on—it’s like ‘Yeah, that’s exactly what was going on. That’s what’s supposed to happen.’"

Also, a first person account by a poll watcher:

https://www.bridgemi.com/...-gop-came-make-havoc
Quote Reply
Re: MI Election [Erin C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Erin C. wrote:

Some people seem to believe that because a lot of affidavits were filed, there must be some nugget of truth there. This is a long read, but worth it. Just because a bunch of ill-trained newly recruited Republican poll watchers filed affidavits doesn't mean there's anything there (which is why Rudy's presenting similar PA affidavits in a hotel ballroom, not in court)

"“Reading these affidavits afterward from these Republican poll challengers, I was just amazed at how misunderstood the election process was to them,” Thomas chuckled. “The things they said were going on—it’s like ‘Yeah, that’s exactly what was going on. That’s what’s supposed to happen.’"

Also, a first person account by a poll watcher:

https://www.bridgemi.com/...-gop-came-make-havoc

I read that this morning. The best and most clear-eyed summary of any one state's "controversies" I've read. Let's never ever do this again.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So many Karen’s!

Quote | Reply
That’s a pretty great article by Politico.

Did you notice how the wife of Norm Shirkle (abstaining vote on MI board) served as a plaintiff’s witness in Trump’s lawsuit against Detroit? I hope Norm gets kicked off the board for that bit of conflict of interest.
Quote Reply
Re: MI Election [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“I don’t get it,” the president said, venting confusion and frustration. “All these other Republicans, all over the country, they all win their races. And I’m the only guy that loses?”

Really? He doesn’t get it?

He really is stupid.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: MI Election [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:

Did you notice how the wife of Norm Shirkle (abstaining vote on MI board) served as a plaintiff’s witness in Trump’s lawsuit against Detroit? I hope Norm gets kicked off the board for that bit of conflict of interest.

Yup.

Maybe we shouldn't have party apparatchiks certifying election results.
Quote Reply
Re: MI Election [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:

Is that his real name? LOL. Shirkling his duty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Erin C. wrote:

Some people seem to believe that because a lot of affidavits were filed, there must be some nugget of truth there.

This is the goal. Make as much smoke as possible so people think " there must be something there" even though nothing is there. It worked, millions of people bought the lie.
Quote Reply