Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chriskal wrote:
Danno wrote:
Constantine wrote:
I posted a similar post in another thread and was told to Fuck Off , the LR fact wizard police said I was wrong.

Let's suppose you're not wrong. What is your evidence to show you are right? A Zoom call between politicians on a County Board talking about it is not proof. (I know you didn't post this particular video). When law enforcement says they've looked into it and can't confirm it, I tend to believe it's not occurring. Willing to have my mind changed, but you're going to have to do better than link a story saying "people say this is happening."

Would it change your mind if *many* people were saying it? Because that is the standard these days.

No. I’d need hard evidence.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Quote Reply
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did an airplane thread and still no mea culpa here for propagating shit propaganda.

WW pretending he just doesn't understand.
Last edited by: trail: Sep 20, 20 15:55
Quote Reply
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Did an airplane thread and still no mea culpa here for propagating shit propaganda.

+1. OP does drive by shit stirring post with no replies by the OP to any of the posts here.
Quote Reply
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease,

At least six men across Oregon have been accused of intentionally setting blazes during a disastrous wildfire season that has burned more than a million acres, killed at least nine people and annihilated homes, entire towns and beloved natural areas.

None of them have ties to left- or right-wing groups or appear to have been motivated by politics, according to police and court records reviewed by The Oregonian/OregonLive.

Only one of the accused fire starters, a southern Oregon man with a history of methamphetamine use, is accused of damaging more than a dozen homes and endangering people’s lives. Prosecutors say another man in Lane County caused hundreds of acres to burn near a sleepy timber town.

The remaining four — whose criminal records point to drug addiction, homelessness and mental illness — are suspected in much smaller fires that were quickly put out, according to authorities and court documents.

You can google for more information.
Quote Reply
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [CallMeMaybe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CallMeMaybe wrote:
GreenPlease,

At least six men across Oregon have been accused of intentionally setting blazes during a disastrous wildfire season that has burned more than a million acres, killed at least nine people and annihilated homes, entire towns and beloved natural areas.

None of them have ties to left- or right-wing groups or appear to have been motivated by politics, according to police and court records reviewed by The Oregonian/OregonLive.

Only one of the accused fire starters, a southern Oregon man with a history of methamphetamine use, is accused of damaging more than a dozen homes and endangering people’s lives. Prosecutors say another man in Lane County caused hundreds of acres to burn near a sleepy timber town.

The remaining four — whose criminal records point to drug addiction, homelessness and mental illness — are suspected in much smaller fires that were quickly put out, according to authorities and court documents.

You can google for more information.

I linked this article upthread -- he didn't reply.
Quote Reply
Re: Cutting Down Power Lines to Start Forest Fires [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:

I'm not pretending anything. It was a one liner quip.
Quote Reply

Prev Next