Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pillow Recommendation - Extra Firm Support?
Quote | Reply
I need a pillow recommendation please. I am looking for an extra firm pillow that doesn't compress when I put my head on it. I am a side/stomach sleeper and usually have an arm up and under a pillow so I need the support to keep my neck from getting sore. Any recommendations on a pillow that can help?
Thanks, John
Quote Reply
Re: Pillow Recommendation - Extra Firm Support? [johnnybefit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pillow from Sleep Number that I love. I'm typically a side sleeper but don't put my arm underneath the pillow. I believe that they have firm and soft pillows - I would consider mine to be firm.
Quote Reply
Re: Pillow Recommendation - Extra Firm Support? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.

Any other recommendations for super firm pilllows?

Thanks, John
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
I need a pillow recommendation please. I am looking for an extra firm pillow that doesn't compress when I put my head on it. I am a side/stomach sleeper and usually have an arm up and under a pillow so I need the support to keep my neck from getting sore. Any recommendations on a pillow that can help?
Thanks, John

I would suggest a slim latex pillow if you are a stomach sleeper. Latex is inherently a firmer material. The following is a nice slim pillow as I am a stomach sleeper as well. I have two and they are nice. With anything sleep some adjustment period might be needed.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnnybefit wrote:
Thank you.

Any other recommendations for super firm pilllows?

Thanks, John

1 word.. but a story first... was having some neck back issues, things were getting better but I saw the Dr. and she said, what do you have for a pillow, I told her I just had bought a ****** and she was like, perfect thats what I tell everyone to use.

A sobakawa pillow, yes they are small, but thats the point small but firm.. Yes they make noise when you adjust but after a day or 2 don't notice.

This was a LOoooooong time ago.. Still use this pillow.. take it anytime I am spending the night somewhere. side / or back works great.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bedgear.com

We have their mattress and pillows and love both. Check your local Macy's ours had them.

We have the storm 3.0, nice and firm.

I miss YaHey
Last edited by: Justgeorge: Sep 20, 20 17:57
Quote Reply
Re: Pillow Recommendation - Extra Firm Support? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
Bedgear.com

We have their mattress and pillows and love both. Check your local Macy's ours had them.

Thank you, ordering now!
Quote Reply
Re: Pillow Recommendation - Extra Firm Support? [Justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Justgeorge wrote:
Bedgear.com

Well I am back to looking for pillows. These ended up being way to for my sleeping position " stomach with arm under pillow, head on top, leg bent".
I am going to try the latex pillow Tom recommended.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a couple of pretty thick latex pillows that are my favorites, but my wife can't stand them. I sleep on my side and need a lot of pillow to keep my neck supported. She likes very soft pillows....like down...which these are not.
Quote Reply