Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB Di2 External Battery Charger, wiring kit and 165mm Cranks
Quote | Reply
Hi!

I recently got a great deal on an old P3 and 10 speed Di2 7970. However it's missing the battery charger and I'm planning on wiring it externally so I'm looking for an external wiring kit (or that extra wire that connects everything).

Also looking for 165mm SRAM GXP and Ultegra cranks. Have 172.5mm SRAM Force to trade or sell.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Di2 External Battery Charger, wiring kit and 165mm Cranks [eemanuele19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sent pm
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Di2 External Battery Charger, wiring kit and 165mm Cranks [eemanuele19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you said ultegra, but I have a 165mm 105 R7000 crankset for sale if you're interested. https://forum.slowtwitch.com/.../?page=unread#unread

PM if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB Di2 External Battery Charger, wiring kit and 165mm Cranks [PBT_2009] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the reply, I'm looking for Ultegra though, even if it is only because it would look better haha.
Last edited by: eemanuele19: Aug 11, 20 9:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a charger, brand new unused. Still looking?

Quote Reply
Re: WTB Di2 External Battery Charger, wiring kit and 165mm Cranks [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply