Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How are you and how was your week? July 27 Edition
Quote | Reply
How are you and how was your week?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 27 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My goal was to PR on days of healthy coping, which I did! 6.5/7

I swam 7 days for 18,000 yds and ran 7 days for 51 miles. I did my hip exercises 3x.

goal for this week is 7/7 days of healthy coping and hip exercises on 5 days.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 27 Edition [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi and thanks for checking us started, Dr. Tigerchik.

I'm alive (thanks for checking on me, I appreciate it)

I've been plugging along trying to find a good mix of continued mostly easy volume and fun adventures outside.

I'm still been running regularly, riding on the trainer, and hitting the dirt. Since my last update I did actually get on my road bike but still haven't put wheels on my TT bike. Every week or so I attempt an open water swim (when I have company / access / time) and usually make it about 500M before I lay on my back, stare at the sun, and wonder what the heck is going on in the world. I did yoga every day for 131 days, took a few days off, and am now back to a daily practice.

I hope everyone is doing well and to join y'all for Happy Hour soon.

Happy training!

(Formerly SoCalTricurious, now in the PNW).
Quote Reply
Re: How are you and how was your week? July 27 Edition [TwoDollarSteak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's a lot of yoga! Nice!

Quote Reply