Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Let's all together chant "covidiot, covidiot, covidiot"
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Let's all together chant "covidiot, covidiot, covidiot" [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Imagine this.......rewind to 1980's and having some douche fucks "taking over" a restaurant's non-smoking section and chanting in opposition to segregated smoking/non-smoking dining. Then lighting up a bunch of cigs and blowing smoke around the non-smoking section. Or even later when smoking is prohibited in restaurants because it became obvious the cute little 3 foot tall divider wall didn't do shit to keep smoke out of the non-smoking section.

The lung/health implications even hilariously parallel each other.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's all together chant "covidiot, covidiot, covidiot" [burnthesheep] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
burnthesheep wrote:

Imagine this.......rewind to 1980's and having some douche fucks "taking over" a restaurant's non-smoking section and chanting in opposition to segregated smoking/non-smoking dining. Then lighting up a bunch of cigs and blowing smoke around the non-smoking section. Or even later when smoking is prohibited in restaurants because it became obvious the cute little 3 foot tall divider wall didn't do shit to keep smoke out of the non-smoking section.

The lung/health implications even hilariously parallel each other.

I threw a guy out of my reception room in the early 80's. He wanted to smoke and was complaining that his rights were being infringed on by not being allowed to smoke in my office.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's all together chant "covidiot, covidiot, covidiot" [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, we'll be ready to open up schools in another month. Nope, no foreseeable problems at all...

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"medical procedure" (very beginning) ummmmmmmm

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Let's all together chant "covidiot, covidiot, covidiot" [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
Sure, we'll be ready to open up schools in another month. Nope, no foreseeable problems at all...

You quoting our idiot Governor in SC? Because that is pretty much what he just said.
Quote Reply